This is why EVILYOSHIDA is not only stupid but a liar

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

This is why EVILYOSHIDA is not only stupid but a liar

Postby Vutulaki » Wed May 18, 2016 12:45 am

http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-11744.html

-could tell his bone was almost broken from an xray (that isn't how xrays work)
- cant get the English name of korean herbs (because they don't have English names stupid )
- Chinese doctor told him steroids are against their mandate (lol)
- Steroids can only mask the problem by suppressing the immune system for a few days (um no)

Read the thread and if you're not convinced he us an insecure self loathing asian pansy kill yourself please.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed May 18, 2016 9:48 am

My God, bro - can't you let it go?

I think everyone has found out years ago already that EY is a weirdo who is not representing himself honestly, and have accepted it as such. Move along, lol

Why you keep harping on it? How long you gonna hold this grudge? Is it worth it? What's the point?

Seriously brah, you need to let that shit go. You are only harming yourself, lol

What

Postby What » Wed May 18, 2016 10:53 am

to understand evilyoyo you need to learn the way he does.

1. One thing at a time.

2. if you personally experience anything or have some opinion on it then it is true, all people should then be doing it

3. Putin, Putin, Putin.

4. Tiny penis "333" makes for big priority.

5. Anything Asian has 3 meanings

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed May 18, 2016 11:51 am

^ lol

I should change the name of this place to the 'Let's Bash EY Forum'... I bet we'd get a lot more people signing up
:D

I still have a soft spot for the guy, to be honest, & will never deny that I did learn a lot of things from him

I just don't get why some of you can't can't let it go/move on. Do you develop these hangups with EVERYONE you encounter who you are in disagreement with?

sheesh

Vutu even sporting his avatar on Twitter, lol

What

Postby What » Wed May 18, 2016 12:13 pm

ha ha I am on with it Masato

I just really cant stand the guy nor do I want to contribute to his electronic rag. his world is wrapped up in his own conspirator mind and I cant for the effort subscribe anymore to that site and his weird standings on issues

oh and fuck his cigarette, whiskey drinking attitude. for some reason it all jibes to him being kind of a closet fruit loop with a Putin fetish. His comments about women are vague and never real, like he has never touched one lmao

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Wed May 18, 2016 12:17 pm

Masato wrote:^ lol

I should change the name of this place to the 'Let's Bash EY Forum'... I bet we'd get a lot more people signing up
:D

I still have a soft spot for the guy, to be honest, & will never deny that I did learn a lot of things from him

I just don't get why some of you can't can't let it go/move on. Do you develop these hangups with EVERYONE you encounter who you are in disagreement with?

sheesh

Vutu even sporting his avatar on Twitter, lol

I think it is down to the fact that most of us believe that EY is disingenuous. He is running a site that is supposed to be looking for the truth, yet he automatically dismisses anything that doesn't agree with his world view and tries to neg people that disagree with him.

Daglord is a perfect case in point. Everything he posts is always backed up with evidence and sources. You can disagree with what he posts and even bring in to question the sources he uses. What did EY do? Argue logically with his own sources? No. EY decided that the best course of action was to accuse Daglord of being a paid poster. Like a site the size of EY's would ever warrant a paid poster.

Then you have EY supporting all kinds of wacky alternative medicine, with his acupuncture (which has been proven time after time to only be a placebo effect) and Korean herbs. EY is basically the TMA of the truth movement. When someone shows him a new 'technique' he just puts his head in the sand and talks about his 'death blows'.

Som, Vutu, TT, and Daglord and other posters that have become disenfranchised with EY are like the MMA guys of the martial arts world. They come along, say something and the. If you argue successfully with them they see it as a learned technique. Admittedly Vutu and Som are like the Mayem Miller's and the Chris Leben's of the community and lose the plot every once in a while, but that's what makes them so fun to watch.

Anyway, this post ended up a lot longer than I expected, but that's my take.

superCalo

Postby superCalo » Wed May 18, 2016 7:44 pm

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed May 18, 2016 10:41 pm

Masato wrote:My God, bro - can't you let it go?

I could, but I wont, if just one more person reads this thread and comes to the realization that the gook is a fraud my job is done.

Masato wrote:I think everyone has found out years ago already that EY is a weirdo who is not representing himself honestly, and have accepted it as such. Move along, lol

Do you tell him to move along every time he starts reminding us that the government and big corporates dont have our best interests at heart (Oh the revelations!)? no because you know thats his thing and my thing is to mock him at every opportunity until he leaves the internet.

I used to be pissed at him but now its more of a joke, if he knew how fucking close some of us got to him he would probably throw his PC and himself out the window but aint no body got energy or time for that anymore so this will have to do.

Masato wrote:Why you keep harping on it? How long you gonna hold this grudge? Is it worth it? What's the point?

Its worth it, trust me. It took me 3 mins to write the OP tops, looks like you invested more emotional energy into reading it than anything else. Seriously what do you want this place to be? fucking stupid cartoon pics, gifs and all that artistic 3rd grader bullshit you guys post? there's another subforum for that stuff here. Its your place fren just saying....

Masato wrote:Seriously brah, you need to let that shit go. You are only harming yourself, lol

I will remain to be clinical/cerebral in my dismantling of Evilyoshida and his merry band of retards so I can categorically assure you that no harm will come to me.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu May 19, 2016 6:38 am

lol TT is the Joe Son of forums...

Benwahwah pretty much nailed it. What pissed me off was CTard making sexual comments about Vutu's then 4 year old(correct me if I'm wrong) daughter. When Vutu gets pissed at that EY bans him and supports the pedophile.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 19, 2016 11:27 am

I have to admit he has a way of getting under one's skin... TONS of times I have had strong reactions of extreme annoyance with his posts, it really is weird the sort of tone he carries that can really subtly annoy people. I even read a post of his just today that right pissed me off, lol.
Many times I have resisted the urge to really get into it with him, - lord knows I could make lots o' shit to go to battle, lol

I even posted a rant yesterday in this very thread about all the shit that pisses me off...

...But then I realized it was just making me madder and not spreading any good so I pulled it. We need to be careful of things that attract anger and hatred, spreading negativity etc.

Let it go. Breathe, lol Bring one's self back to more positive thoughts and states of mind. There is already too much hatred and division in this world.

the intention of this forum (since Vutu asked) is to foster POSITIVITY and upward development. Things that are beneficial etc. Ragging on those we dislike is a backward kind of energy imo

...except Hillary Clinton, feel free to rag on that lying evil bitch all you like :D

Return to “Anarchy Zone”