This is why EVILYOSHIDA is not only stupid but a liar

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: This is why EVILYOSHIDA is not only stupid but a liar

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun May 21, 2017 5:52 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
I was thinking that is because it is unregistered. And if it was reactivated might pick up old posts.

If,that one could be activated I'd take that deal. :mrgreen:

Using the link you provided earlier I think it may be possible?

Well see what King Rootin-Tootin says. Tell him that I shall be submissive.

Okay, I'll talk to the skipper.
el rey del mambo

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sun May 21, 2017 5:57 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Do have a look around the forum first to see if it's the sort of forum you're likely to post on though.

If you're not going to post signing up wouldn't make much sense imo. There are only a fraction of the posters there now that were there three years ago. Back then we had most everyone who's there now, most of the people here, and many others as well.

Most of the people that I remember are here. I was Surprised when I started seeing them. I was really blown away by finding out Galt was som-pong. Lol

And to answer your question honestly, no I probably wouldn't post there. I would only be logging in to take a trip down memory lane. But that's not a big deal so don't waste your time. I really appreciate the offer though.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sun May 21, 2017 5:58 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Using the link you provided earlier I think it may be possible?

Well see what King Rootin-Tootin says. Tell him that I shall be submissive.

Okay, I'll talk to the skipper.

We are wearing this merry-go-round out. Lol

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun May 21, 2017 6:02 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Do have a look around the forum first to see if it's the sort of forum you're likely to post on though.

If you're not going to post signing up wouldn't make much sense imo. There are only a fraction of the posters there now that were there three years ago. Back then we had most everyone who's there now, most of the people here, and many others as well.

Most of the people that I remember are here. I was Surprised when I started seeing them. I was really blown away by finding out Galt was som-pong. Lol

And to answer your question honestly, no I probably wouldn't post there. I would only be logging in to take a trip down memory lane. But that's not a big deal so don't waste your time. I really appreciate the offer though.

This thing is done.
el rey del mambo

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sun May 21, 2017 6:05 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:

This thing is done.

Yes, sir!

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun May 21, 2017 6:07 am

http://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.frame&page=1

And here we go again, now she is claiming that dogs are being imported to the US simply to make money cause America has a lack of stray dogs problem.

Her evidence is that the $500 in re-homing costs the shelter charges is "ludicrous" and that alone is proof that someone is up to something

The retarded cunt slut hasnt factored in the cost to transport, quarantine, feed, board and advertise the animal.

Relocating a dog from say asia to the US will cost you over $1,000 for starters hahaha

Sorry about the derail, this is more about her stupidity than her dishonesty

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sun May 21, 2017 6:20 am

Vutulaki wrote:http://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.frame&page=1

And here we go again, now she is claiming that dogs are being imported to the US simply to make money cause America has a lack of stray dogs problem.

Her evidence is that the $500 in re-homing costs the shelter charges is "ludicrous" and that alone is proof that someone is up to something

The retarded cunt slut hasnt factored in the cost to transport, quarantine, feed, board and advertise the animal.

Relocating a dog from say asia to the US will cost you over $1,000 for starters hahaha

Holy shitcakes! Um, the ads that pop up there, are they generated by my cookies?

They want me to buy some crazy shit. Lol

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun May 21, 2017 6:38 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:http://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.frame&page=1

Holy shitcakes! Um, the ads that pop up there, are they generated by my cookies?

They want me to buy some crazy shit. Lol

My pc actually rattles and whirs whenever I go on that forum.

I'm good for maybe 10 minutes. 15 tops.
el rey del mambo

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun May 21, 2017 7:43 pm

The OG/UG has turned into a botnet not really owned by anyone. That's why they haven't updated the McGregor/Alvarez opening image.

If you go there nowadays, think full protection. That place is infested with disease. It's so bad these days, even the shills have left.

Shame what happened to that place. It went to complete and total shit and is not even safe to visit without precautions.

How's EY doing?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon May 22, 2017 2:29 am

Who gives a fuck
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”