This is why EVILYOSHIDA is not only stupid but a liar

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Benwahwah

Re: This is why EVILYOSHIDA is not only stupid but a liar

Postby Benwahwah » Sun May 21, 2017 3:22 am

Shinkicker, I was just busting your chops a bit. But I do stand by what I say, and Uncle Mega is right. You have a brain in your head, and have your own point of view. That doesn't go down too well over there. I admit I enjoyed the debating for a fairly long time, but there is only so long you can bang your head against a wall.

Also, EYs attitude fucking stinks these days. I can understand his combative abrasive line when he is on the OG as he is embattled. But to be like that on a site where he is in the ascendancy is very poor form.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sun May 21, 2017 5:01 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Big Ben isn't there anymore you know. Besides, I think he kids, he's a very nice guy actually.

You realize this forum is comprised mainly of former, not current members of that forum right? Winnson being just the most recent evacuee.

I doubt you'd like it there very much personally but it's definitely your call.

I'm going to trust your judgement on this. Lol

It's not something you're going to want to get involved in in my opinion. But it is interesting to meet a purge victim though.

Congratulations.

It would be interesting to me to see olds posts I made. I'm sure there were some drunk posts. Lol

If the account was reactivated it should allow the search function then, right?

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sun May 21, 2017 5:13 am

Benwahwah wrote:Shinkicker, I was just busting your chops a bit. But I do stand by what I say, and Uncle Mega is right. You have a brain in your head, and have your own point of view. That doesn't go down too well over there. I admit I enjoyed the debating for a fairly long time, but there is only so long you can bang your head against a wall.

Also, EYs attitude fucking stinks these days. I can understand his combative abrasive line when he is on the OG as he is embattled. But to be like that on a site where he is in the ascendancy is very poor form.

No problem. I try not to take things personal. I hope you don't either. I don't mind getting my chops busted sometimes.

And tbh, I don't remember much about EY specifically, but I do remember being confused because he seemed pleased when he found out I was a female trying to hang over there. Then the marijuana debate and lights out. After hearing some of this, maybe it had nothing to do with that debate. Maybe he was triggered by something else that made him think I was part of some conspiracy. Who knows,

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun May 21, 2017 5:29 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
I'm going to trust your judgement on this. Lol

It's not something you're going to want to get involved in in my opinion. But it is interesting to meet a purge victim though.

Congratulations.

It would be interesting to me to see olds posts I made. I'm sure there were some drunk posts. Lol

Of course you could use the search function if you had an account there. Do you want to sign up?

Just say so and I'll talk to Mr Yoshida. It didn't sound like you were too keen earlier. Let's stop going 'round and around on this okay, it's a simple decision. It's not going to be life altering or anything.
el rey del mambo

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sun May 21, 2017 5:33 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Congratulations.

Of course you could use the search function if you had an account there. Do you want to sign up?

Just say so and I'll talk to Mr Yoshida. It didn't sound like you were too keen earlier. Let's stop going 'round and around on this okay, it's a simple decision. It's not going to be life altering or anything.

No, I don't want a new account. Thanks though.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun May 21, 2017 5:40 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:

The search function doesn't turn up a Camarilla anyway. I tried.
el rey del mambo

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sun May 21, 2017 5:44 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

I was thinking that is because it is unregistered. And if it was reactivated might pick up old posts.

If,that one could be activated I'd take that deal. :mrgreen:

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun May 21, 2017 5:47 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:

I was thinking that is because it is unregistered. And if it was reactivated might pick up old posts.

Using the link you provided earlier I think it may be possible?
el rey del mambo

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sun May 21, 2017 5:49 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

Using the link you provided earlier I think it may be possible?

Well see what King Rootin-Tootin says. Tell him that I shall be submissive.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun May 21, 2017 5:50 am

Do have a look around the forum first to see if it's the sort of forum you're likely to post on though.

If you're not going to post signing up wouldn't make much sense imo. There are only a fraction of the posters there now that were there three years ago. Back then we had most everyone who's there now, most of the people here, and many others as well.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”