This is why EVILYOSHIDA is not only stupid but a liar

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

This is why EVILYOSHIDA is not only stupid but a liar

Postby Masato » Thu May 19, 2016 2:18 pm

Bottom line is we're all doing the best we can, EY included, and no one can please everyone.

EY is getting the truth out as he knows it, and imo this is commendable. No one online attempting to bring truth or be an activist is 100% right or saintly. So sad when differences in the truth community break us all apart. If his qualities get lost/mixed up in his own ego/character traits/flaws, well can anyone say we are any different?

What do YOU bring to this place that is positive or helpful, Vutu?
:D

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu May 19, 2016 4:49 pm

Yeah
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu May 19, 2016 8:22 pm

Masato wrote:Bottom line is we're all doing the best we can, EY included, and no one can please everyone.

EY is getting the truth out as he knows it, and imo this is commendable. No one online attempting to bring truth or be an activist is 100% right or saintly. So sad when differences in the truth community break us all apart. If his qualities get lost/mixed up in his own ego/character traits/flaws, well can anyone say we are any different?

Youre missing the point, you cant constantly talk rubbish, make up self serving nonsense and considered to be a truther. Just look at my OP, the guy is fucking deluded and needs to be constantly exposed so no one takes him seriously (like you do) and also this may be the catalyst to him finally seeking the mental health care he obviously needs.

As for what I bring that is positive or helpful? I never agreed to that rule.

What

Postby What » Thu May 19, 2016 8:29 pm

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu May 19, 2016 8:45 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Masato wrote:Bottom line is we're all doing the best we can, EY included, and no one can please everyone.

Youre missing the point, you cant constantly talk rubbish, make up self serving nonsense and considered to be a truther. Just look at my OP, the guy is fucking deluded and needs to be constantly exposed so no one takes him seriously (like you do) and also this may be the catalyst to him finally seeking the mental health care he obviously needs.

As for what I bring that is positive or helpful? I never agreed to that rule.

nailed it.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu May 19, 2016 8:50 pm

Benwahwah wrote:
Masato wrote:^ lol

I should change the name of this place to the 'Let's Bash EY Forum'... I bet we'd get a lot more people signing up

I still have a soft spot for the guy, to be honest, & will never deny that I did learn a lot of things from him

I just don't get why some of you can't can't let it go/move on. Do you develop these hangups with EVERYONE you encounter who you are in disagreement with?

sheesh

Vutu even sporting his avatar on Twitter, lol

I think it is down to the fact that most of us believe that EY is disingenuous. He is running a site that is supposed to be looking for the truth, yet he automatically dismisses anything that doesn't agree with his world view and tries to neg people that disagree with him.

Daglord is a perfect case in point. Everything he posts is always backed up with evidence and sources. You can disagree with what he posts and even bring in to question the sources he uses. What did EY do? Argue logically with his own sources? No. EY decided that the best course of action was to accuse Daglord of being a paid poster. Like a site the size of EY's would ever warrant a paid poster.

Then you have EY supporting all kinds of wacky alternative medicine, with his acupuncture (which has been proven time after time to only be a placebo effect) and Korean herbs. EY is basically the TMA of the truth movement. When someone shows him a new 'technique' he just puts his head in the sand and talks about his 'death blows'.

Som, Vutu, TT, and Daglord and other posters that have become disenfranchised with EY are like the MMA guys of the martial arts world. They come along, say something and the. If you argue successfully with them they see it as a learned technique. Admittedly Vutu and Som are like the Mayem Miller's and the Chris Leben's of the community and lose the plot every once in a while, but that's what makes them so fun to watch.

Anyway, this post ended up a lot longer than I expected, but that's my take.

this one too. well said!

superCalo

Postby superCalo » Thu May 19, 2016 10:50 pm

good post, this guy gets it.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri May 20, 2016 12:36 am

Bahaha
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Turanian Trashtalker

Postby Turanian Trashtalker » Fri May 20, 2016 12:55 am

Som-Pong wrote:lol TT is the Joe Son of forums...

Benwahwah pretty much nailed it. What pissed me off was CTard making sexual comments about Vutu's then 4 year old(correct me if I'm wrong) daughter. When Vutu gets pissed at that EY bans him and supports the pedophile.

Nigga, I could have done a lot worse than Joe Son

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri May 20, 2016 2:05 am

superCalo wrote:good post, this guy gets it.

those who know, know.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”