GaYING it up @ Pride Toronto

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
What

GaYING it up @ Pride Toronto

Postby What » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:42 am

So for the first time I managed to get to this parade and party and what a party!

the parade started off with dykes on bikes and next the typical front float full of guys gaying it up in speedo's. These are mild compared to what I saw the rest of the day lol. Well then doesnt Black Lives Matter decide to stage a sit in to demand and have signed a contract, by the festivals CEO. Hes signs it for the bitch so they can carry on with the damn parade. Fuck off BLM and get your asses down to the US where they need this bullshit. Anywho the parade gets back under way, basically full of floats and people showing their acceptance and pride of who they are and sharing it.

Trudeau of course shows up and thinks the parade is about him, judging by the amount of special service cats in street clothes, to full blown swat get ups on rooftops and snipers on rooftops all over the route he realy was the biggest "float".

Well the music was some of the best DJing I have heard, there were multiple stages and all the talent was top notch. The incredibly entertaining part of the day was the dress up of everyone, people wearing everything from leather bondage to handmade costumes, to stage looking studded rock gear and then some wearing nothing.....naked older men (apparently from San Francisco of course). So at one point I got to asking about these guys who seem to be all over the street. "Wtf its not a nudist camp, whats the deal?" he told me that they showed up some years ago, literally hung out all pride festival naked and the cops let them be, until the last day and they all got arrested ha ha........Apparently they havent been charged the last few years.

During the day I would take a stroll to go an smoke a few joints out of the way and managed to meet my new gay friend Steve. He was with his life partner Steve lol (kid you not) and they were there gaying it up just as what you do at pride.I havent laughed so much with the one Steve (yeah he liked me) so much as with these guys and their friends in a long time. Yes there were some hot birds and I was very much courted by a few women and enjoyed their company but it was the gays day so I tried to be a part of that lmao. What a strange environment (I am heterosexual btw) to be courted, often stared at and propositioned countless times by men. It was sometimes intimidating, awkward and often intense experience that really woke me up to a few things in life that matter

Life is short and the day doesnt have time to concern ourselves with others ways, only being kind and knowing your place of happiness is yours so look for it and find it

that is all

What

Postby What » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:47 am

got the back of trudeau's head in this photo, the armed entourage was impressive

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:28 am

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:47 am

Your picture posting is atrocious, What lol

I fixed em for ya
For the future, don't 'attach' photos... upload em to imgur or cubeupload or something, and use the thing

Thanks for posting. Yeah Toronto Gay Pride is really something crazy

We once took my mother-in-law to one, lol (she is in her 70's, 100% brasilian oldschool). We got off at the College Subway station, and AS SOON AS WE EXIT THHE station, there is a fully nude man walking right towards us, lolol. After that nothing shocked her :D

Also worked at a Pride Day once doing Henna tattoos. Was fun but these 2 guys wanted me to tattoo their cocks (not kidding). I refused and they made a stink. When they learned I was not gay they just about fuckin lynched me for being straight and trying to make money off their party lol

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:30 pm

Masato wrote:Your picture posting is atrocious, What lol

I fixed em for ya
For the future, don't 'attach' photos... upload em to imgur or cubeupload or something, and use the thing

Thanks for posting. Yeah Toronto Gay Pride is really something crazy

We once took my mother-in-law to one, lol (she is in her 70's, 100% brasilian oldschool). We got off at the College Subway station, and AS SOON AS WE EXIT THHE station, there is a fully nude man walking right towards us, lolol. After that nothing shocked her :D

Also worked at a Pride Day once doing Henna tattoos. Was fun but these 2 guys wanted me to tattoo their cocks (not kidding). I refused and they made a stink. When they learned I was not gay they just about fuckin lynched me for being straight and trying to make money off their party lol

- You should`ve told them that you don`t do micro art.

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Anarchy Zone”