Some sweet buds my friend is growing...

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Some sweet buds my friend is growing...

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:48 am

Hey all - have an elderly friend who grows his own bud. He makes Cannabis Oil from it to medicate himself

Says just a few years ago he was on a slurry of prescription drugs that were doing nothing for him. Had arthritis, emphysema etc etc

He learned of RICK SIMPSON, threw away his pills, told his doctor to fuck off and started making oil. Cured everything, he feels 20 years younger and has his life back.

Since then he has been really digging the art of growing, and I have had the pleasure to watch and learn as he is perfecting his techniques.

Here are a few pics from his latest crop; Blueberry and Northern Lights

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:16 pm

Nice, a guy used to rent out my basement and he would always be growing down there.

I just remembered a funny story from when I was a stoner teenager that seems relevant to the topic. So there were these kids on my street and their parents were drug dealers, and one of the kids friends told me and my friends that one time the parents left a door open in the basement and he looked in and saw tons of weed plants. The door is usually locked though. So we decided to devise a plan to break in and steal all the weed. My one friend was trained in lock picking, so our plan was that we would go to the kids house right after school before his parents were home and we would get them outside to play soccer in the back yard so that the lock picker could sneak into the house, pick the lock and take the plants. Everything was going well, we had them in the backyard playing soccer and the lock picker was in position in the bushes ready to go for the front door. We had been playing for about 10 mins and assumed he was on his way to getting the plants, when all of a sudden we see a car pull into the driveway. Their dad got off work early that day. We thought we were fucked and that our buddy was gonna get caught and fucked up by dealer dad. However when we went to the front we saw our buddy still in the bushes. It turned out that they had installed an autolocking system on their door, so that even when we made sure not to lock to door when we left the house, he was still locked out. Thank God for that, had he been inside, shit would have been bad.

A year or 2 later some other kids on the block had the same idea, but they decided to wait for a weekend the family was away, smash a window to get in and then use lock cutters to get thru the locked door(it was a padlock). It all worked and they got hundreds of dollars of weed. The only problem was, the parents had installed surveillance cameras in the grow room. It was all caught on camera and they knew who the kids were. Obviously they couldnt go to the cops so they called the kids dad who they were friends with and the dad made them give it back. When I heard about this I was glad in retrospect that our plan didnt work out, because who knows what they would have done if they didnt get the weed back so easily.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:41 pm

hahaha

good stories Luigi

Funny how many things when we were younger that seemed like a burn at the time, but now in elder years we reflect and see we dodged some bullets :)

snowbro

Postby snowbro » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:44 am

lol, man i wish it were legal to grow pot in canada. i guess theres technically a way for some to do it legal. i think it would be an amazing life long hobby

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:20 pm

snowbro wrote:lol, man i wish it were legal to grow pot in canada. i guess theres technically a way for some to do it legal. i think it would be an amazing life long hobby

Well its really easy to get weed and the penalties for possession are so lenient. As long as you dont grow enough that you can be said to be trying to distribute it youre basically fine.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:47 pm

I think you can actually grow under medicinal context if you go through the right paperwork and get a licence

The dude that grows this has one on his wall (though I think it's expired lol)

So dumb we have to even ask permission

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:17 pm

nice, the blueberry looks interesting.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

snowbro

Postby snowbro » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:23 pm

easy enough to do it without licensing but im not doing anything illegal, like my clean record and would also like to be able to visit and enjoy all the united states has to offer without complications

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:52 pm

snowbro, I hear ya - I too am terrified of cops/being arrested/jailed etc, and/or all the complications that come with having a record.

However I hate the cannabis laws so much and feel so strongly inside that we should be able to grow and use this amazing plant that I think it's worth defying the law. Otherwise they keep making laws and we keep complying out of fear, this is how totalitarianism creeps in.

The guy who grew these is so bold and fearless its hilarious. He grew 6 plants in his yard over the summer that all exceeded 6 feet before he harvested them, right there in the open with neighbors on all sides, lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:40 pm

and if everyone did this?^ there wouldnt be enough jails.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”