did an isolation tank session today

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

did an isolation tank session today

Postby Masato » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:17 am

Vutulaki wrote:Its all bullshit

My friend bought one of those hang upside down batman things, said it decompresses the spine or some shit. Our bodies werent designed to hang upside down like bats nor float like drift wood.

That said I have an ab-twister 3,000 Im willing to let go for $100 if youre interested.

^ lol great

Canuckster that is very cool. 1 hour went by in a perceived 15 minutes? that is weird. Are you sure you didn't fall asleep?

I want to try but I can be a bit claustrophobic sometimes... also its kind of freaky to just be alone with your mind for an hour (without sleeping), I think my mind would sort of panic or want to find some stimuli to grab on to.... like meditating sometimes I find it hard to get it quiet, and if I do its not easy to maintain. - 1 HOUR?? sheesh

I would bet your 2nd time will have stronger results, would love to hear more.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:28 am

- I never saw one. I remember of Jean Paul Valley the original Azrael using one on his room as Batman on the 90`s. I`m claustrophobic, so i would get nuts inside of one.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:30 pm

Masato wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Its all bullshit

My friend bought one of those hang upside down batman things, said it decompresses the spine or some shit. Our bodies werent designed to hang upside down like bats nor float like drift wood.

That said I have an ab-twister 3,000 Im willing to let go for $100 if youre interested.

^ lol great

Canuckster that is very cool. 1 hour went by in a perceived 15 minutes? that is weird. Are you sure you didn't fall asleep?

I want to try but I can be a bit claustrophobic sometimes... also its kind of freaky to just be alone with your mind for an hour (without sleeping), I think my mind would sort of panic or want to find some stimuli to grab on to.... like meditating sometimes I find it hard to get it quiet, and if I do its not easy to maintain. - 1 HOUR?? sheesh

I would bet your 2nd time will have stronger results, would love to hear more.

It's not as claustrophobic as you think, you can stretch out as much as you want and not touch the sides. I didn't fall asleep, but my brain definitely shut down way more than I have meditating. The first 15 minutes, there are led lights inside with white noise, then those slowly dim out and you go to pitch black. What was hard was relaxing your neck, your brain doesn't want to let your head sit in the water unassisted, that took a bit to get that to relax. But overall I highly recommend it. Definitely worth the cost of the thing.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”