did an isolation tank session today

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

did an isolation tank session today

Postby Canuckster » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:04 pm

What an interesting thing, not what I expected at all. The best part was being suspended in water with no load on your joints, I could really feel the benefits of that.

I didn't fall asleep but there was a significant time contraction while I was in there. It felt like 15 minutes, I thought they screwed up my time in there at first but it was indeed an hour. There was no closed eye hallucinations or visuals that I hear some people talk about. I'll definitely be back for more though, maybe with some edible assistance :)
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:22 pm

I've been meaning to try that myself.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:55 pm

Just buy a pool noodle and go for a swim

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:19 pm

I assure you, it's quite different than that
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:26 am

How much was it for an hour?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:45 am

We had an online coupon, we got the antigravity chair massage(which are fucking awesome) and an hour float for I think 60-70$ next time I'm going to include a sauna session with it

What

Postby What » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:27 pm

when I lived in Mallorca Spain I would regularly go with my friend Jesus to the Ocean on a full moon. We would do mushrooms and float in the mediterranean for what felt like hours. We would get out and then join the party on the shore and they would laugh and tell us it was maybe half an hour, we would also be naked so take that as it is lmao. I was also stranded one time in Ibiza and we all decided to go skinny dipping, thing got carried away as well as my clothes. I awoke on a sun lounge with tourists lining up their spots around the pool, all I had to cover myself was the cushions from the furniture which I didnt care if I was naked I just figured they would have me arrested. My good friends where still awake, partying in the room that was 25 feet from where i was naked and confused. They finally broke and brought me in on the joke.

Yeah I have tried float tanks and its interesting but nothing compares to the mediterranean sea on a full moon and nothing going on but floating in a irridescent green film, fucked out of your head on shrooms

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:01 pm

Sounds awesome

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:59 am

Canuckster wrote:We had an online coupon, we got the antigravity chair massage(which are fucking awesome) and an hour float for I think 60-70$ next time I'm going to include a sauna session with it

ah ok. I'm looking at this place here for about $75 an hour, reg. price. Gonna wait for a special offer.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:14 am

Its all bullshit

My friend bought one of those hang upside down batman things, said it decompresses the spine or some shit. Our bodies werent designed to hang upside down like bats nor float like drift wood.

That said I have an ab-twister 3,000 Im willing to let go for $100 if youre interested.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”