Bevy of alts on EY.com

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Winnson

Bevy of alts on EY.com

Postby Winnson » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:22 pm

Yeah that totally fucked up. Maybe you paying for blocking ads is what's making your site so slow.

What I intended to post (I copy and paste before I post here boss, because the site times out on me all the time)

Masato wrote:I still appreciate a good handful of posters there... our man Redneck for one is always solid. I just hate when the boss shows up and starts preaching like he knows everything and killing the discussions... The alt stuff kills me too, its disturbing enough how much EY (used to) post, not to mention what other forums he spams on the side... & if he really is managing multiple personalities over there to create the illusion of more traffic, well that's just ill imo. Still a true mystery what that site is all about imo, I still suspect some kind of funded team sometimes

It's still better political discussion than I've been able to generate here, I have to admit some jelly in the mix :oops:
Hard to get a true indy/alt forum really rolling without using alts I guess :D I s'pose we're doing pretty well considering

Oh - and if you see ads here its just cuz I haven't noticed yet to shut em down. I PAY to remove them, lol still held hostage by this host. Out of my own pocket for y'all to enjoy the pure anarchy, lol You're welcome

Also, I forgot to post this, lol:

Don't pay to remove ads. Anyone that's not an internet retard has an adblocker.

If anyone is too stupid to understand an adblocker on the internet in this day and age, you probably don't want them here.

I doubt they could spell words yet.

Save your money and we'll take care of it boss.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:10 pm

Reckon I could understand them. I just don't care to.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:17 pm

Jho and EY are for sure one and the same. I guess Billygoat too, but dunno.

Just doing that has got to fuck with your brain.

Som, you thought EY was bad before? Now he's a full blown fucking retard. I don't know if you keep up over there, but if he keeps it up, he's going to be run off of his own site he's such an idiot now.

I don't even pay attention to what he posts anymore it's so ridiculous, but quickly backed up by Jho. If he thinks he's fooling anyone that's even more ridiculous.

He can't even keep a story straight anymore. LOL

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:20 am

I check in on your, uncles,db and cucksters threads. What has she done now?

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:15 am

Winnson wrote:Jho and EY are for sure one and the same. I guess Billygoat too, but dunno.

Just doing that has got to fuck with your brain.

Som, you thought EY was bad before? Now he's a full blown fucking retard. I don't know if you keep up over there, but if he keeps it up, he's going to be run off of his own site he's such an idiot now.

I don't even pay attention to what he posts anymore it's so ridiculous, but quickly backed up by Jho. If he thinks he's fooling anyone that's even more ridiculous.

He can't even keep a story straight anymore. LOL

From what you have described, it is reminiscent of Adolf Hitler in his final stages. Dolfy kind of went crazy when he realized he was losing what he once had.

If I had bit more free time, I'd make one of those witty sub-titled Hitler videos about it.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:45 am

Really echoes of fightsport to me, which is incredibly ironic considering.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:02 am

Som-Pong wrote:Really echoes of fightsport to me, which is incredibly ironic considering.

It really does doesn't it. Why if I didn't know any better I'd swear that....... :lol:
el rey del mambo

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:16 pm

There are whole threads where it is just himself arguing with himself with no one else in the thread. I guess he thinks he's creating traffic and hits that way? Or something? It just reeks of desperation. And weirdness. I don't really want to talk to him or any of his alts at this point. I post in order to talk to actual people, not made up sockpuppets. Call me crazy.

jho

Postby jho » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:42 pm

I'm not EY. You guys who think so, have lost it. :lol:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:56 pm

Good for you.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”