Bevy of alts on EY.com

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Bevy of alts on EY.com

Postby Masato » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:35 pm

Maybe its like a Fight Club thing, and he doesn't even realize he's doing it

Or maybe he's just explaining what we're all seeing 'from a certain point of view'

Or maybe its some kind of code

Or maybe he has some kind of loophole that makes it so it doesn't count

Or maybe we're just not deep enough see the 'truth' of it

Or maybe jho's right, and we're all just imagining this shit

...I mean this is EY we're talking about here

Its quite amazing really, a top conspiracy theorist trying to get us to believe in coincidence theory

PS: sorry for not posting much lately, been drowning in work/life. I was gonna make some alts to keep the place busy while I'm gone, but that seemed like too much work. Except OTASAM who said he would be posting every day but never did. What a fucker

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:16 pm

Lol, epic post,
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

jho

Postby jho » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:42 pm

I'm not Asian, and I'm much funnier than EY.

I could care less who you have issues with, but you shouldn't assume that someone is an EY clone just because you disagree with them.

Just a little advice, you look foolish going around and making wild accusation without proof.

Maybe all of you Canadian guys are the same dude? It does seem like you share one mind. Who needs reality when living in a fantasy is more fun?

I get it, people like to join cliques, you guys might not want EY's forum to become popular or draw more users. The only reason this forum exists is to have a club where people from EvilYoshida.com can bitch about the admin.

You're so edgy.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:47 pm

How do you know EY is asian?

jho

Postby jho » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:53 pm

Maybe he isn't, but from the way he talks and how he defends the Asian race & culture, I'd suspect he is Japanese living in China.

I've got no problem without anyone, except for Winnson. He's a little two faced bitch who goes around calling everyone "boss" and then talks shit behind their back.

Then when you call him out for his faggotry, he puts you on ignore.

jho

Postby jho » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:00 pm

What do I know, I'm just a guy from flyover country who's never even been to the Far East. But if you guys were any good at research, you would have figured out that my name is posted on my blog, and I have a public facebook, twitter and VK page. With a few quick searches you could probably even find out the town I live in. I've got nothing to hide, I don't play that clock and dagger shit, and I'm not afraid to talk about conspiracy theories on the internet under my real name.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:11 am

Lol, clock and dagger

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

jho

Postby jho » Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:27 am

I obviously meant cloak & dagger. Enjoy your witch-hunt boys.

superCalo

Postby superCalo » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:07 am

jHo/eY/donjohnson is not even trying, I am disappoint in your performance.
Japanese living in China, come on you can do better than that

jho

Postby jho » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:24 am

I've only been on his forum for about a year, that's my best guess. I don't know where EY is from, and I don't really care, there are more important mysteries to figure out.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”