Bevy of alts on EY.com

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Bevy of alts on EY.com

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:14 am

They're not. I've seen one of them. At least. Come on fellas, give it a try at the mma community. Got banned for a year, but they're good guys.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:08 am

^ thanks for the plug, Som I appreciate it lol (no seriously MMAC is a great place, just too busy for my tastes these days) I got banned there too

I'm about to drop some coin on this hacker I found who says he can break this place loose from FreeForums and set up a new private/custom forum.
Hope its not all for nothing :D You should be recruiting the other way, lol

I'll let you know how it goes, so far it seems to be on track but the whole place may also go up in a ball of fire who knows

I'm buying a domain today, wish us luck

Oh PS: I don't know why this place is the black template now, the guy's been fuckin with it

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:04 pm

Masato wrote:^ thanks for the plug, Som I appreciate it lol (no seriously MMAC is a great place, just too busy for my tastes these days) I got banned there too

I'm about to drop some coin on this hacker I found who says he can break this place loose from FreeForums and set up a new private/custom forum.
Hope its not all for nothing :D You should be recruiting the other way, lol

I'll let you know how it goes, so far it seems to be on track but the whole place may also go up in a ball of fire who knows

I'm buying a domain today, wish us luck

Oh PS: I don't know why this place is the black template now, the guy's been fuckin with it

Good luck with that Masato, sounds great. I like the new look too.

As far as TMMAC, I guess we could cherry pick a few of the cool ones, but you wouldn't want the majority, lots of UGy ex cop types over there.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:52 pm

^^ this is not the new look, this is just some other crappy FreeForums template. Its OK, but I'm trying to make something custom that I think will be much better.

As for growing forums, I have to say I am liking more and more a slower-paced forum, just as long as its not dead. I love the format of forums for sharing ideas and bantering about different things, but have also wasted much time in the past getting way too deep into multiple threads and going through every day for hours trying to keep up. If this place got punched up just a bit more it would be great. Still get that forum fix, few trolls or fools, and still be productive and not kill too much time.

Lets hope the new forum is a success, I told the hacker I ain't payin him shit until I see everything up and working. Don't know how long yet that will be.
Maybe a week or two

wish us luck, thanks 2 all for keeping this place going

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:55 pm

jho wrote:Then when you call him out for his faggotry, he puts you on ignore.

the irony of Trump & his supporters needing a safe space :lol:

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:46 am

jho wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:I like that jho is a mod, always makes me suspicious that.

EY made me a mod because brought my friend Jay Dyer over to the forum to do an AMA and to talk about his new book Esoteric Hollywood.

Thanks for the warning over there faggot. Dude, you are one pathetic piece of shit.

Kek

jho

Postby jho » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:20 pm

Winnson wrote:
jho wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:I like that jho is a mod, always makes me suspicious that.

EY made me a mod because brought my friend Jay Dyer over to the forum to do an AMA and to talk about his new book Esoteric Hollywood.

Thanks for the warning over there faggot. Dude, you are one pathetic piece of shit.

Kek

Good. I got your attention. If you're going to ignore me, just do it. Don't talk shit and not expect me to respond.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:55 pm

Don't you have a dick to suck, or a fire hydrant to do deep knee bends over?

You're a sad excuse for a human being man, seriously.

Just fucking pathetic.

LOL, loser.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:25 pm

Winnson wrote:Don't you have a dick to suck, or a fire hydrant to do deep knee bends over?

You're a sad excuse for a human being man, seriously.

Just fucking pathetic.

LOL, loser.

Were you in the box? Wow, haha. I never thought I'd see the day when my boy Babalugats got boxed at Yoshida's.

Such times are these I guess.
el rey del mambo

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:18 am

Someone took me out. Thanks for that.

But yes boss. Mr. Jho decided that me not liking him was good for a night in the box.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”