Bevy of alts on EY.com

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Bevy of alts on EY.com

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:03 am

Daglord wrote:
jho wrote:Then when you call him out for his faggotry, he puts you on ignore.

the irony of Trump & his supporters needing a safe space :lol:

lol, did they block you Daglord?
el rey del mambo

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 pm

^ ^ no, I don't twitter. Trump (reportedly) went on a massive blocking spree.

probably justifiable & a bunch of butthurt Clinton supporters, but thought it was funny & came to mind after reading that post.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:06 am

Daglord wrote:^ ^ no, I don't twitter. Trump (reportedly) went on a massive blocking spree.

probably justifiable & a bunch of butthurt Clinton supporters, but thought it was funny & came to mind after reading that post.

Our friend jho is now getting some of the shit that you caught over at Yoshida's for being plumb contrary.

Of course he was modded early on in his stay, so his position is more secure than yours was.

Still, the similarities, just observing from the sidelines are quite striking.

;)
el rey del mambo

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:34 pm

At EY nowadays, I am fairly certain Winnson, The Dean, Redneck, Megatherium, Canuckster and Masato are actual people. Jho may be a real person, as his vocabulary is far better than EY. I'm not sure. I do know there was an EY that I talked to regularly in the past. That EY doesn't seem to log on anymore. I don't know who is posting as him or as Jho or as Billygoat or as pilgrim or as Fugazi or as many of the others, but it doesn't seem real. Looks like they are starting Poster of the Year over there again. Wonder who will win?

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:01 am

The Anti-Archon wrote:At EY nowadays, I am fairly certain Winnson, The Dean, Redneck, Megatherium, Canuckster and Masato are actual people. Jho may be a real person, as his vocabulary is far better than EY. I'm not sure. I do know there was an EY that I talked to regularly in the past. That EY doesn't seem to log on anymore. I don't know who is posting as him or as Jho or as Billygoat or as pilgrim or as Fugazi or as many of the others, but it doesn't seem real. Looks like they are starting Poster of the Year over there again. Wonder who will win?

Fugazi is real, unless someone has hijacked his account. But he rarely posts because he claims to have been homeless, but then met a platonic sugar daddy who let's him stay with him or something weird. He was a regular on the OG for many years, and his character at EY was very consistent with that of the OG poster.

I think jho is real, and kungfool, not sure about a few of the others, even Billygoat is quite different to EY, but I'm suspicious of most of those generic user names that pop up. As for EY being a Fatbody character, I really do think you dudes give Fatbody way too much credit, EY is a real person not too dissimilar to his screen persona.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:53 am

How do you know that? I know you're in Perth.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Som-Pong wrote:How do you know that? I know you're in Perth.

Just my take on things from being around since Fatbody was the new troll on the block, and knowing EY since the OG days and having many chats with both of them. Tape Lord isn't Fatbody either, although he may have stolen the screen name at FS 2.0. The real Tape Lord is on another level again.

Perth is a big place.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:20 pm

All the forum drama over the past 15 or so years.

Holy shit we're old.

I think Jho was an EY alt and EY wisely decided to get rid of him. No way that thing was real. Jho was just an annoying piece of shit. I'm glad he's gone.

I miss Vutu and Som over there though, you can bet your sweet ass they're both real. I miss Hellfire Awaits too. He was very intelligent in some ways, and I enjoyed his hostility, even though he was stupid enough to send and post his own dick pics online.

On a side note, this new forum is about a billion times faster for me. Daddy likes!

jho

Postby jho » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Winnson wrote:All the forum drama over the past 15 or so years.

Holy shit we're old.

I think Jho was an EY alt and EY wisely decided to get rid of him. No way that thing was real. Jho was just an annoying piece of shit. I'm glad he's gone.

I miss Vutu and Som over there though, you can bet your sweet ass they're both real. I miss Hellfire Awaits too. He was very intelligent in some ways, and I enjoyed his hostility, even though he was stupid enough to send and post his own dick pics online.

On a side note, this new forum is about a billion times faster for me. Daddy likes!

I haven't gone anywhere. I'm busy with the holidays and building a website/podcast.

I only annoy you because I call you out on your habit of hijacking threads. You can't handle disagreement, or people turning the tables on you, so you block them.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:26 pm

Oh that's a shame. I thought EY deleted you.

FYI, you're poisoning his brain and I hope he drops that part of you.

You sir, are a real disgusting piece of worthless shit.

You've been wrong about everything you've ever spoken about, forever. Think about it. When have you ever been correct? That's right, never.

TL;DR, you're a useless turd that hasn't been flushed yet. Maybe if we plunge the handle one more time, you'll get out of EY's consciousness and he'll go back to being a cool dude again. He's almost there. Bye Jho, you worthless piece of human (or imaginary, it doesn't matter) garbage.

Buh bye turd.

*flush*

Return to “Anarchy Zone”