A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

david ickes coming to toronto

Postby Canuckster » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:40 pm

his vancouver date is
Orpheum Theatre, Vancouver
Saturday 02 September 2017

no info on toronto date yet
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:23 am

You all should make a day/night of it. I went to his Australian show and it was an awesome experience.

He is a fantastic speaker, and obviously the content will be right up your alley. It's also a buzz to be sitting with thousands of other people, who are all into the same stuff that you are.

It's a trip.

If you can't make it, or you want a taste of what's in store. Chillax and watch the video, the content changes a bit with each new lecture, but the essence is much the same.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:09 am

what ive heard just now is this August 26th, 2017. No ticket info yet, will keep an eye on it.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:29 am

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:20 pm

https://www.theworldwidewakeup.com/even ... ve-toronto

After 15 years of waiting, David Icke's much anticipated return to Canada is finally happening in 2017.

With a 2 date tour of Vancouver and Toronto David Icke is well and truly back in Canada, after already delivering his Full Day Shows in Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK, Estonia, Italy, Czech Republic and Holland in 2016 and many more in 2017.

Book Tickets Early for David's September visit to Canada to avoid disappointment.

David Icke’s much anticipated World Tour is finally here! Since the early nineties, David Icke has made it his life’s mission to inform his readers and fans of an impending global fascist state. Alerting the masses to plans for a Third World War that will result in a singular force which will rule over all of humanity on planet earth. A New World Order that we see unfolding before our very eyes today.

What

Postby What » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:16 pm

yeah I will pass. at 85$ to 100$ a ticket I assume this is a great money making scheme. I figured maybe 20$ a seat would make this an interesting afternoon, at the price I would only feel i am getting ripped off.

Ill just stay with "question everything" and keep my money

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:33 pm

^ Yeah...

plus NINE HOURS?? wtf

I have journeyed through some of his 4-5 hour lecture videos they are grueling enough. A whole day is a bit nauseating/too much

Plus I really can't imagine there would be any significant new material, 90% of it is likely to be the same stuff as on his other vids.

Canuckster might have to go solo, lol

I'll let you borrow my mask

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:50 pm

You bunch of pussies

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:50 pm

Canuckster wrote:You bunch of pussies

9 hours makes it like $10 an hour, where else could you get such cheap entertainment?

And he has breaks every hour or so, go get blazed, come back in. It's not as grueling as you might think.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:45 pm

Icke is here in Vancouver now. Dan Dicks caught up with him on the Stanley Park seawall to get his thoughts on the antifa/alt right conflict.

"If you go far enough to the left and far enough to the right you actually meet them both on the same ground because they're the same mentality using a different label" - David Icke

Recent events in both Charlottesville Virginia and Berkeley California show the true state of the current left right divide in America where those on the so called tolerant left are clashing with the now infamous "alt right". In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth interviews David Icke about what the endgame is to this false left right paradigm and more importantly what the ultimate solution should be when it comes to dealing with anyone on the opposite side of the political spectrum.

el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”