So like no one from the MMA Community joined here eh?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: So like no one from the MMA Community joined here eh?

Postby Masato » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:25 pm

Hey people please help this place grow, so I don't have to keep hurting myself...

I think I just went through another vicious cycle... :D

WELCOME IschKabibble!!

From the MMAC?

IschKabibble

Postby IschKabibble » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:49 pm

Masato wrote:WELCOME IschKabibble!!

From the MMAC?

Thanks brother. Invited by Som-Pong to come check the place out. TMMAC is getting a little emotional for my tastes. Can't have a rational political discussion there without someone complaining to the mods.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:14 pm

This forums been pretty active lately comparatively.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:04 am

I joined in December. Just haven't posted.

Are women allowed here?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:12 am

IschKabibble wrote:

From the MMAC?

Thanks brother. Invited by Som-Pong to come check the place out. TMMAC is getting a little emotional for my tastes. Can't have a rational political discussion there without someone complaining to the mods.

HEY HEY! Ive missed you bro, my ban at TMMAC is up on the 26th

This place is no holds barred, the only person to ever get a ban here was me and even that didnt last 24 hours without me pulling some haxor shit and pushing my mate Masatos shit in Louisiana prison style via hideme.in

IschKabibble

Postby IschKabibble » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:11 am

Vutulaki wrote:
IschKabibble wrote:

From the MMAC?

This place is no holds barred, the only person to ever get a ban here was me and even that didnt last 24 hours without me pulling some haxor shit and pushing my mate Masatos shit in Louisiana prison style via hideme.in

I tried to avoid the drama, but have been sticking up for you on principle. The place is getting far too sensitive on the whole.

What exactly happened?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:18 am

I don't know what happened to Vutu (can guess, lol) but I'd be willing to bet that my banning at the MMAC is much better. :D I was banned on my very first post with some photoshops sticking up for Som Pong after they banned HIM, lol

Welcome Shinkicker!

yes of course women are allowed here (we've had a few) if you can put up with some of the more primal males here. Who was the last female here, what was her name? Her boyfriend came and trashed her and we never heard from her again lol I'm actually trying to coax some female comic artists to join but no luck yet lol too bad cuz their art is fucking great

This forum is still relatively slow, kind of what you put in you get out sort of thing. we are growing, and have good strong roots/foundations, been here for a while. Check the back pages there is some good shit archived in here over the years.

Looking forward to seeing more new names around, & get yourselves some avatars for fucks sakes
:D

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:04 am

IschKabibble wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
IschKabibble wrote:Thanks brother. Invited by Som-Pong to come check the place out. TMMAC is getting a little emotional for my tastes. Can't have a rational political discussion there without someone complaining to the mods.

I tried to avoid the drama, but have been sticking up for you on principle. The place is getting far too sensitive on the whole.

What exactly happened?

I joke about race, they thought the sky was falling in because of it and that Im the reason they weren't growing

I got a lot of time for SplintnWild (even their love child) and I will be back on the 26th

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:28 am

Masato wrote:Hey people please help this place grow, so I don't have to keep hurting myself...

I think I just went through another vicious cycle... :D

WELCOME IschKabibble!!

From the MMAC?

You know I am lurking, anticipating it each time. It's a guilty pleasure. You should just post here. Really.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:31 am

Masato wrote:I don't know what happened to Vutu (can guess, lol) but I'd be willing to bet that my banning at the MMAC is much better. :D I was banned on my very first post with some photoshops sticking up for Som Pong after they banned HIM, lol

Welcome Shinkicker!

yes of course women are allowed here (we've had a few) if you can put up with some of the more primal males here. Who was the last female here, what was her name? Her boyfriend came and trashed her and we never heard from her again lol I'm actually trying to coax some female comic artists to join but no luck yet lol too bad cuz their art is fucking great

This forum is still relatively slow, kind of what you put in you get out sort of thing. we are growing, and have good strong roots/foundations, been here for a while. Check the back pages there is some good shit archived in here over the years.

Looking forward to seeing more new names around, & get yourselves some avatars for fucks sakes
:D

Shinkicker can hack it. She sexually intimidates Vutulaki. It's like watching a pashtun elder get raped by a dancing boy.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”