Dairy Farmers of Canada - "Who Wants a Cold One"?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Dairy Farmers of Canada - "Who Wants a Cold One"?

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:43 pm

Canuckster wrote:I eat eggs and bacon whenever the fuck I feel like it.

But cereal, that shit is the worst breakfast food there is.

^ I still suffer from cereal addiction, lol

It fucked me up for a while but it's still my go-to meal when hungry/busy/lazy

I remember my first time in Brasil my stomach got all fucked up because everyone kept offering weird food to me and I didn't want to offend so I ate. Later in the trip my mother-in-law bought me a box of simple corn flakes and it was maybe the best meal I ever had lol

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:16 pm

I still eat a lot of cereal too though I'd rather eat bacon and eggs for breakfast. Always a gallon of milk in the fridge.
el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:28 pm

Fuck cereal, maybe rice krispies as its made from rice but that's it, and that's very rare
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:47 pm

Anyone here ever seen Sikh women out shopping for milk> Seeing them pushing around fifteen or twenty gallon jugs in a shopping cart isn't at all unusual. Thrifty folk that they are they have been known to cross border shop for cheap jugs of milk in Washington state which has given Canadians as a whole down there a reputation as a frugal nation of milk guzzlers. Just what they are doing with all of that milk is a mystery though.
el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:56 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Anyone here ever seen Sikh women out shopping for milk> Seeing them pushing around fifteen or twenty gallon jugs in a shopping cart isn't at all unusual. Thrifty folk that they are they have been known to cross border shop for cheap jugs of milk in Washington state which has given Canadians as a whole down there a reputation as a frugal nation of milk guzzlers. Just what they are doing with all of that milk is a mystery though.

The area I live in has a big Sikh community, I have never seen this phenomenon here.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:43 pm

Canuckster wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Anyone here ever seen Sikh women out shopping for milk> Seeing them pushing around fifteen or twenty gallon jugs in a shopping cart isn't at all unusual. Thrifty folk that they are they have been known to cross border shop for cheap jugs of milk in Washington state which has given Canadians as a whole down there a reputation as a frugal nation of milk guzzlers. Just what they are doing with all of that milk is a mystery though.

The area I live in has a big Sikh community, I have never seen this phenomenon here.

All I can say is your better half must do all the grocery shopping because it can't be a local phenomenon.

*Could be a breakaway milk bathing faction? :)
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:38 am

Someone here repped with a reference to Honey Nut Cheerios.

Now here is a quandry: either my olafactory/taste sense have been shot to hell, or Honey Nut Cheerios have been altered/watered down since I was a kid. They are still pretty tasty, but I remember when I was a kid eating that shit was like crack, lol. Pure sweet overload, with or without milk I remember ODing a few times hanging out late at friends' houses on that shit

Now they're meh

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:38 am

Eggs Benedict FTW, btw

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:23 am

Masato wrote:Someone here repped with a reference to Honey Nut Cheerios.

Now here is a quandry: either my olafactory/taste sense have been shot to hell, or Honey Nut Cheerios have been altered/watered down since I was a kid. They are still pretty tasty, but I remember when I was a kid eating that shit was like crack, lol. Pure sweet overload, with or without milk I remember ODing a few times hanging out late at friends' houses on that shit

Now they're meh

They most likely use a different sweetener on it now. Most of the artificial sweeteners in use back then are off the market now. They all seem to prove unhealthy after a few years. Though I was never a Honey Nut Cheerios guy myself that I recall I did like straight Cheerios at one time though. I still probably wouldn't say no to a bowl though they themselves taste different to me now. Most cereal seems to have changed over the years. Or it could just be our taste buds have changed?
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:36 am

No mystery they are making yogurt with it, they eat it by the fuckton.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”