How far will this different strain and brand of weed go?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: How far will this different strain and brand of weed go?

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:16 am

Diet Butcher wrote:I keep thinking its What posting with that geezer-skater avatar, lol

Thats who the avatar is making fun of fren, thats how I picture him except much shorter

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:06 am

Vutulaki wrote:"were not sure if we should make it legal"..

"Okay let us tax it"

haha fucking criminal scumbag politicians, illegal weed for me all the way.

Psychoticwonderlust (SP?) told me illegal weed is cheaper than legal stuff over there.. cause of the taxes

You cant make this shit up, so blatant.

It's really still illegal in Canada unless you go to the trouble and expense of getting a federal medical license. Around 30,000 Canadians have those now which entitles them to order legal medical marijuana that's been lovingly irradiated and sprayed in the flowering phase with the Canadian government's 'secret recipe' of eleven Monsanto pesticides from one of thirty-eight government-licensed producers. Obviously most of the folks using the government system live in remote or very conservative parts of small town rural Canada where dispensaries haven't set up shop yet and buying on the black market is still a difficult or risky proposition.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:58 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:

"Okay let us tax it"

Psychoticwonderlust (SP?) told me illegal weed is cheaper than legal stuff over there.. cause of the taxes

It's really still illegal in Canada unless you go to the trouble and expense of getting a federal medical license. Around 30,000 Canadians have those now which entitles them to order legal medical marijuana that's been lovingly irradiated and sprayed in the flowering phase with the Canadian government's 'secret recipe' of eleven Monsanto pesticides from one of thirty-eight government-licensed producers. Obviously most of the folks using the government system live in remote or very conservative parts of small town rural Canada where dispensaries haven't set up shop yet and buying on the black market is still a difficult or risky proposition.

Sp have they upped the penalties for small time suppliers yet?

What

Postby What » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:44 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:I keep thinking its What posting with that geezer-skater avatar, lol

Thats who the avatar is making fun of fren, thats how I picture him except much shorter

ha ha I am 6-2 and even taller after a few drinks ya cunt

I am honored to be honored Vutu, I think I have effected you. we are like distant brothers driving the same only a different train

How is divorced life treating you ya cunt? lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Hey Mega is that true about the 11 Monsanto pesticides, or are you just speculating? Is there any info about regulating the treatment/care of weed now that its being legalized? I know the tinfoiler in me goes too far sometimes but I wouldn't put it past them to put nasty shit in it for whatever nefarious agenda

My brother is currently at the very lowest point of an ugly divorce right now. 2 kids. Very painful to see, he's a mess right now. I keep telling him things will get brighter but he's havin some trouble seeing it

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Masato wrote:Hey Mega is that true about the 11 Monsanto pesticides, or are you just speculating? Is there any info about regulating the treatment/care of weed now that its being legalized? I know the tinfoiler in me goes too far sometimes but I wouldn't put it past them to put nasty shit in it for whatever nefarious agenda

My brother is currently at the very lowest point of an ugly divorce right now. 2 kids. Very painful to see, he's a mess right now. I keep telling him things will get brighter but he's havin some trouble seeing it

I exaggerate Masato. Eleven chemicals are sprayed on the plant, not all of them are in the flowering phase and not all of them are Monsanto. The Monsanto stuff does have unknown ingredients and most of these are considered food safe I think. But as scientists have pointed out, what may be safe to eat may not be safe once combusted and inhaled into the lungs.

I'll dig around for some sourced info on this later Masato.

*The source for the list of the corporate government licensed producer insiders is Freddie 'The Weed King`Pritchard' via Vancouver lawyer Robert Laurie:

https://www.facebook.com/robert.w.lauri ... 1956945705
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:04 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

"Okay let us tax it"

Sp have they upped the penalties for small time suppliers yet?

Yes, they have ramped up the arrests for weed across the board. They're clearing the playing field for their corporate parasitic takeover.

We're talking about the lowest form of scumbag anywhere on earth in the Liberal Party of Canada Vutu.

Every one of these deserve two in the back of the skull.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:42 pm

Please forgive me gentlemen. it appears the list of pesticides is up to fifteen, not eleven.

My bad.

Registered Pesticides

The Pest Management Regulatory Agency (PMRA) maintains a database repository of registered pesticides that are approved for use on marijuana.

As of March 8, 2017, there are 15 registered pesticides approved by PMRA for use on cannabis (marijuana) that is produced commercially indoors. They are:

Actinovate SP
Agrotek Ascend Vaporized Sulphur
Bio-Ceres G WP
Bioprotec Caf
Bioprotec Plus
Botanigard 22 WP
Botanigard ES
Kopa Insecticidal Soap
MilStop Foliar Fungicide
Neudosan Commercial
Opal Insecticidal Soap
Rootshield(R) WP Biological Fungicide
Rootshield HC Biological Fungicide Wettable Powder
Sirocco
Vegol Crop Oil

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/marihuan ... es-eng.php
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:48 pm

MONSANTO AND HEALTH CANADA CANNABIS

Freddie Pritchard FEBRUARY 1, 2016

https://cannabislifenetwork.com/monsant ... -cannabis/

When an activist in the cannabis community becomes informed, they soon realize who the biggest opponent of cannabis freedom is — the government.

Then begins the realization that there are other groups fighting the legalization of cannabis and industrial hemp. Petrochemical companies, big pharmaceuticals, the lumber industry, plastic and nylon producers and law enforcement, to name a few of those opposed.

True activists search out the truth, becoming more educated on the organizations in opposition to legalization and their agendas.

The Monsanto Company is an American agricultural biotechnology corporation with a controversial history for their work in agriculture, government lobbying and general practices.

Monsanto genetically modifies fruits and vegetables that are regularly approved as safe for consumption.

There are reports circulating that Monsanto have genetically modified cannabis, but, at this point, it remains speculation.

Monsanto officially states that “it has not and is not working on GMO marijuana,” calling the allegations an “Internet rumor and lie.”

However, with the cannabis industry predicted to generate billions by 2020, becoming one of the largest agricultural operations in the nation, it’s doubtful that companies like Monsanto are simply waiting for governments to legalize cannabis.

But, I don’t want to talk about what companies may be doing, I want to inform on what they are doing — focusing on how Monsanto and other companies are already involved with medical cannabis in Canada.

As stated in section 54 of the Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations, “marijuana must not be treated—before, during or after the drying process—with a pest control product unless the product is registered for use on marijuana under the Pest Control Products Act or is otherwise authorized for use under that Act.”

Health Canada currently approves seven pesticides for use on medical cannabis:

MilStop Foliar Fungicide
Actinovate SP Fungicide
Opal Insecticidal Soap
Neudosan Commercial
Kopa Insecticidal Soap
Rootshield HC Biological Fungicide Wettable Powder
Rootshield WP Biological Fungicide

These pesticides and fungicides have been approved and designed for edible consumption. There has been no testing done on the presence of these chemicals when the product they are applied to is ignited or inhaled, as cannabis is frequently used.

Along with 15 per cent “other ingredients,” MilStop Foliar Fungicide lists its main ingredient (85 per cent) as the chemical potassium bicarbonate.

Potassium bicarbonate is dangerous when heated and inhaled and can cause serious side effects such as confusion, uneven heartbeat, severe stomach pain, vomiting, diarrhea and anxiety.

Kopa insecticidal soap is 47 per cent potassium salts of fatty acids, a substance scientists note “cause reproductive and developmental effects when administered to laboratory animals at high doses.”

Actinovate SP Fungicide, a Monsanto product, lists its active ingredients as 0.0371 per cent Streptomyces and a whopping 99.9629 per cent “other ingredients.”

Large producers are required to self-test their cannabis, which I don’t trust, as their testing still resulted in five recalls of their products to date.

But you cannot test for anything listed as “other ingredients” nor can anyone know at this time what side-effects the ignition and inhalation of “unknown ingredients” (along with “known” ingredients) could cause, even in minuscule amounts.

Producers are allowed to spray these chemicals on their crops in the flowering stage, right up until harvest.

Any readers that grow, have grown, or know how to grow cannabis successfully are aware that skilled cultivators will not spray cannabis while flowering.

Large producers should not be allowed to spray any of these chemicals on flowering cannabis until testing has been completed.

This chemical-treated cannabis is going to medical patients with lowered immune systems, respiratory problems, and a list of other complications, with Health Canada’s approval.

Government licensed cannabis should be tested by unbiased, independent third-parties, as it’s the only way to truly know what’s in it.

I have lived through the history of cannabis in Canada, watching Big Pharma, Health Canada, the government, and all the rest, who have still not got growing right.

I don’t trust them or Monsanto and I don’t think we should, especially with full monopoly control over our cannabis.

And while the LPees, and even some in the cannabis community, continue to say that cannabis is grown by gangsters and goons to further push public opinion into the acceptance of a monopoly controlled corporation, these same operations are using harmful chemical sprays on their plants.

Who do you trust ?
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:02 pm

Canadians not told about banned pesticide found in medical pot supply

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nat ... e33443887/

A controversial pesticide banned in Canada has been discovered in products sold by a federally licensed medical marijuana producer, The Globe and Mail has learned, but neither the company nor Health Canada have informed the public.

Myclobutanil, a chemical that is also prohibited for use on legal cannabis in Colorado, Washington and Oregon because of health concerns, was found in product recently recalled by Mettrum Ltd., a Toronto-based medical marijuana company.

The pesticide is not approved for use on plants that are combusted, such as tobacco or cannabis, and is known to emit hydrogen cyanide when heated. Lawmakers in the three U.S. states moved quickly to ban myclobutanil, in some cases enacting emergency legislation when they discovered growers using it.

Medical marijuana recall expanded after banned pesticide found

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/bri ... e33643174/

Two more licensed medical marijuana producers have voluntarily recalled hundreds of grams of the drug after traces of a controversial pesticide banned in Canada were detected in their supply, raising questions about Ottawa’s oversight of an industry expected to explode with the upcoming legalization of cannabis.

Last week, Organigram, a publicly traded grower based in Moncton, expanded a Dec. 28 recall of a small amount of product to include almost all of its cannabis buds and oils produced in 2016.

On Monday, Aurora Cannabis Enterprises Inc., a publicly traded firm based in Alberta, announced it had recalled seven lots of cannabis it had bought from Organigram and sold to its clients – through the mail-order system overseen by Health Canada – from August to October of last year.

Medical marijuana companies face proposed class-action suits over pesticide use

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nat ... e34216937/

Two federally regulated medical-marijuana companies caught up in a tainted-cannabis scare are facing proposed class-action lawsuits from patients who unknowingly ingested banned pesticides.

Mettrum Ltd. and OrganiGram Inc. were both found selling medical marijuana that contained unauthorized chemicals, including the controversial pesticide myclobutanil, which produces hydrogen cyanide when combusted and can lead to serious health problems.

The suit against OrganiGram was filed in Nova Scotia Supreme Court on Monday by Halifax-based Wagners Law Firm, while a separate action against Mettrum was filed in Ontario Supreme Court by the firm Roy O’Connor LLP.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”