How far will this different strain and brand of weed go?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Winnson

Re: How far will this different strain and brand of weed go?

Postby Winnson » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:50 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:As I was saying; it's really disgusting to watch what our federal government is doing on the marijuana front. Old fashioned insider profiteering is a Liberal Party of Canada hallmark and weed is just the latest example.

Here's the real reason Justin Trudeau wants to come down hard on local community craft cannabis and dispensaries. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the excuses he's been spouting like safety and protecting children and everything to do with making a small group of political insiders and Liberal Party associates filthy rich....

Chuck Rifici, is formerly the CFO of the Liberal Party of Canada.
* founder and former CEO of Tweed

Mark Zekulin, CEO of Tweed
•former senior adviser to former Ontario finance minister Dwight Duncan

Norman Inkster, Independent Director at Mettrum
•former head of the RCMP

Dr. Joshua Tepper, Independent Director at Mettrum
•formerly Assistant Deputy Minister at the Ministry of Health , Senior Medical Officer for Health Canada,

Tom Shipley, Director of Quality Assurance, Tweed
•formerly worked on toxicology research, while at Health Canada,

Mike Harcourt, Chairman of True Leaf Medicine Inc
•former B.C. Premier

Kash Heed, strategic consultant with National Green BioMed
•Former B.C. Solicitor General and former West Vancouver police chief

Herb Dhaliwal, Chairman, National Green BioMed
•former Vancouver MP and federal cabinet minister.

John Turner, medicinal marijuana applicant in Ontario (With Kash Heed)
•Former Prime Minister of Canada

Mr. Belot, Board of Directors for Aurora
•was a public servant in several ministries within the Ontario government

Brian Wagner, Company founder and CEO NHP Consulting (consults for prospective LP's)
•Brian was invited to play a strong role in Health Canada’s Program Advisory Committee

Tim Humberstone, ABcann Director / Senior Person in Charge
•former twenty year member of the RCMP included roles in Municipal/Federal Drug Enforcement and with the Joint Forces Organized Crime Agency. Tim has also received extensive training by the RCMP in providing expert court opinion in the fields of cannabis trafficking and production techniques .

Ivan Vrana, founder of Aslan Ross Consulting / speaker mmpr summit
•Previously Mr. Vrána worked for the Federal Government for over 15 years. He worked at the Patented Medicine Prices Review Board, Finance Canada and in various senior policy positions at Health Canada. At Health Canada he was in charge of the team that developed the policy rationale which led to the implementation of the Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations.Mr. Vrána is also a regular Lecturer at both Carleton and Concordia universities and teaches a course that examines the internal communication tools governments use to development and implement public policy.

Sandy Pratt, Chief Financial Officer, Emerald Health
•Worked at Deloitte ( auditing firm involved in the senate scandal), Vice President of Business Development and Executive Financial Officer of the Royal British Columbia Museum, a Crown corporation.

Shane Morris, VP, Scientific Affairs and Stakeholder Relations Hydropothecary CEO (now Canadian Cannabis Corp.)
•Since 2000, Shane has been in a range of leadership roles within the Federal Government, from Treasury Board of Canada’s senior advisor (Cabinet Operations) on regulatory affairs to director of policy leadership and Reporting for Resources Canada’s major projects management office.

George Smitherman, THC BioMed
former Ontario Liberal deputy premier
•more than 30 years to public policy fields at the Municipal, Provincial and Federal Level, where roles as Senior Advisor, Minister of Energy and Infrastructure and Ontario’s Minister of Health were held

Jake Ryan, Director of Security: Tilray
* former RCMP Intelligence Officer and federal criminal investigator overseeing all aspects of Tilray's security protocols and operations.

Ernie Eves, Chairman, Timeless Herbal Care — a Jamaican medical marijuana company.
•former Progressive Conservative premier of Ontario

Kim Derry, a promoter of marijuana facility THC Meds Ontario Inc.
•deputy chief of the Toronto Police Service under Mr. Blair,

John Reynolds, advisor to Vodis Innovative Pharmaceuticals Inc
•former MP with the Progressive Conservative, Reform and Canadian Alliance parties

Senator Larry Campbell, advisor to Vodis Innovative Pharmaceuticals Inc.
•former Royal Canadian Mounted Police officer and Vancouver mayor. And sitting Senator...

Barry Daniel, Wildflower’s head of security
•Former Abbotsford police chief.

Cam Battley, Aurora Senior Vice President, Communications and Medical Affairs
•Former Legislative Assistant to the Canadian Minister of Consumer and Corporate Affairs, where he was responsible for developing legislation and steering it through the House of Commons, as well as negotiating with Opposition parties and stakeholder groups.

If you guys, with all that land and wilderness, aren't growing your own, then you're just stupid.

Let everyone else get McWeed®, but have your own little pot patch.

Grow your own!

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:51 pm

What wrote:
How is divorced life treating you ya cunt? lol

Ive been single dadding it for almost a year now mate, its great.

I have the kids all weekend ever weekend so my only social life now is whoever I chat with at the gym and a few hook ups here and there but im in my late 30's and dont really care for social gatherings and all that shit

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:02 am

Masato wrote:Hey Mega is that true about the 11 Monsanto pesticides, or are you just speculating? Is there any info about regulating the treatment/care of weed now that its being legalized? I know the tinfoiler in me goes too far sometimes but I wouldn't put it past them to put nasty shit in it for whatever nefarious agenda

My brother is currently at the very lowest point of an ugly divorce right now. 2 kids. Very painful to see, he's a mess right now. I keep telling him things will get brighter but he's havin some trouble seeing it

I meet with Monsanto reps once a quarter, most of our largest cotton growers are using GM tech. Im super against GM foods but not too concerned about GM crops used for fabrics like cotton. What is a worry is cross pollination, even if youre only growing non food/stock feed crops there is no guarantee that it wont fuck up food crops nearby.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:43 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
It's really still illegal in Canada unless you go to the trouble and expense of getting a federal medical license. Around 30,000 Canadians have those now which entitles them to order legal medical marijuana that's been lovingly irradiated and sprayed in the flowering phase with the Canadian government's 'secret recipe' of eleven Monsanto pesticides from one of thirty-eight government-licensed producers. Obviously most of the folks using the government system live in remote or very conservative parts of small town rural Canada where dispensaries haven't set up shop yet and buying on the black market is still a difficult or risky proposition.

Sp have they upped the penalties for small time suppliers yet?

Yes, they have ramped up the arrests for weed across the board. They're clearing the playing field for their corporate parasitic takeover.

We're talking about the lowest form of scumbag anywhere on earth in the Liberal Party of Canada Vutu.

Every one of these deserve two in the back of the skull.

Fuck buying legal weed then, just grow your own or buy from your friendly neighborhood drug pusher. Like Ive said they are more predictable, trustworthy and ill add safer to deal with

I wonder what they are doing with the database of med marijuana card holders in Cali and Colorado? Why do we need a card for weed but not for alcohol?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:44 am

Also interestingly our conservative part is called the Australian liberal party

Suppose it makes sense here tho

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:53 am

I've never smoked anything but black market weed. Fat chance I'd bother faking the way into this Monsanto bud program. That's for hillbillies and squares like I said before. I have heard these licensed producers here in Canada have come sniffing around the Vancouver dispensaries looking to pay for their client lists. And I wouldn't be at all surprised if they've found other, less honorable ways of getting at that info either. These people are total sleazeballs.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:57 am

Our liberal party combines neoliberal globalist economic policies with 'progressive' domestic policies unless it gets in the way of their donors profits then it's "let's ramp up law enforcement". They're sort of the worst of all worlds. And they're almost always in power historically, Big French power base.Our real left wing party is the New Democrats or NDP. They have never been in power but came pretty close the last couple of times.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:00 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I've never smoked anything but black market weed. Fat chance I'd bother faking the way into this Monsanto bud program. That's for hillbillies and squares like I said before. I have heard these licensed producers here in Canada have come sniffing around the Vancouver dispensaries looking to pay for their client lists. And I wouldn't be at all surprised if they've found other, less honorable ways of getting at that info either. These care total sleazeballs.

The whole thing is warped

I can buy OTC meth in the form of cold and flu tabs

Tell my doc Im depressed and suffering {insert bullshit ailment} and they will be like "here take this refined form of heroin"

I can walk into a liqor store on the hour ever hour its open tell them im the only one looking after my kids and they wont stop me buying booze but a fucking naturally occurring plant they need to police closely

The americans need to go through their bill of rights a little closer, im sure there's a remedy to this in there given the right spin

Until then Viva La Clandestine Drug Dealers!.... modern day Robin Hoods imo

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:40 pm

We have so many people on this planet we need to genetically modify everything to sustain them all.

Wait a minute, we are not producing as many people through birthrate, the economy is going to collapse! What the hell is wrong with Japan and their birthrates! We need to send them immigrants to make more people!

Why aren't you making more people! We need them right now, for the economy!

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:27 am

Winnson wrote:We have so many people on this planet we need to genetically modify everything to sustain them all.

Wait a minute, we are not producing as many people through birthrate, the economy is going to collapse! What the hell is wrong with Japan and their birthrates! We need to send them immigrants to make more people!

Why aren't you making more people! We need them right now, for the economy!

Youve gone full retard again wilson Japan and Korea need more immigrants, birth rate is low and both groups are inbred as fuck

Luckily the women and men of both those mud races are marrying out AMAP

Return to “Anarchy Zone”