This is why I hate gook vermin

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: This is why I hate gook vermin

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:02 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:
Back in our 20s and being fresh grads, yeah.

Ah right fair enough, I thought you meant at this advanced stage of life

So what are your thoughts on my OP?

Not surprised at all. Fuck those mainland fucks.

The thing that pisses me off man is that the rich well traveled, educated types are engaging in this too. Given their population and trajectory they will wipe every wild animal off this earth one day.

I got 24 seconds into this, fuck these scum. Where else in the world do we see this? "Oh wa abow your factoly farms!?"

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:53 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Ah right fair enough, I thought you meant at this advanced stage of life

So what are your thoughts on my OP?

Not surprised at all. Fuck those mainland fucks.

The thing that pisses me off man is that the rich well traveled, educated types are engaging in this too. Given their population and trajectory they will wipe every wild animal off this earth one day.

I got 24 seconds into this, fuck these scum. Where else in the world do we see this? "Oh wa abow your factoly farms!?"

I honestly don't know any HK chinks who are not pissed off at this shit. Supposedly same chink culture, but seems like they're an entirely different animal. Their government does sweet fuck all about it. Ok, a few celebs like Yao Ming and Jet Li are active in trying to stop that shit... but thats about it. Jet Li is Buddhist though. Maybe chinks aren't supposed to be athiest.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:09 pm

China Chinese hate animals. They have a special kind of hate for them.

Ever visited a zoo in China? Notice there are none here in Hong Kong? Up there they're torture chambers. They don't exist down here. That's not a fluke.

I don't know what it is bro, but The Chinese have no love for animals. It's kind of weird.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:29 pm

Winnson wrote:China Chinese hate animals. They have a special kind of hate for them.

Ever visited a zoo in China? Notice there are none here in Hong Kong? Up there they're torture chambers. They don't exist down here. That's not a fluke.

I don't know what it is bro, but The Chinese have no love for animals. It's kind of weird.

Humans too, did you see that cunt driving over that toddler? people walking past not giving a fuck?

Their excuse was that by helping they could have been drawn into some wrongful injury claim, no none gook would give a fuck about that if someone was dying in front of them

Then there's the Sewol ferry disaster in Korea, Korean coast guard stood on their boats and watched as kids drowned in front of them, the fucking coast guard.

Top two excuses?

1. The water was too cold and current too strong (I shit you not)
2. We had to wait for leader to tell us what to do (again not kidding you)

Whites/Blacks/Browns would have jumped in saved the kids and then told "leader" to go fuck their mothers bit good ole Confucius' bullshit values rear their ugly slanty eyed heads again. Brown,Black, white unite against this peril. Please.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:39 pm

I think I can explain both of those:

The Korea ferry massacre was part of a ritual sacrifice. That was part of the plan and part of Park's legacy being in the pocket of cults.

The Chinese ignoring anyone who is injured in passing stems from a case back in the 50s or 60s during the heart of communism. Some good samaritan brought an old lady who was run down into a hospital. She was angry and wanted justice for being run down and he was the only person on record, so he became responsible for her for the rest of his life because he brought her in. That case and its precedent is the reason Chinese will go out of their way to ignore you if you're dying in the middle of the street. If they try to help, they are responsible for you for life.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:34 am

Winnson wrote:I think I can explain both of those:

The Korea ferry massacre was part of a ritual sacrifice. That was part of the plan and part of Park's legacy being in the pocket of cults.

ey.com stuff mate but with the Koreans who knows? they are weird as fuck, at least the Chinese are pragmatic about their bullshit as opposed to the Koreans who do all sorts of stupid shit just to follow a perceived norm.

On another note SK has yet to have a Pres who wasnt embroiled in a really strange scandal. Just like Fiji should never have been granted independence by the British, Korea should never have been liberated from the Nips because neither society has the ability to think for or govern themselves.

Fiji has some redeeming qualities though, Korea simply has absolutely none. I used to call for their genocide which admittedly is too harsh but they should be controlled under some kind of master slave arrangement for their own good.

Winnson wrote:The Chinese ignoring anyone who is injured in passing stems from a case back in the 50s or 60s during the heart of communism. Some good samaritan brought an old lady who was run down into a hospital. She was angry and wanted justice for being run down and he was the only person on record, so he became responsible for her for the rest of his life because he brought her in. That case and its precedent is the reason Chinese will go out of their way to ignore you if you're dying in the middle of the street. If they try to help, they are responsible for you for life.

yeah we all get that but its still no excuse, I dont think that there's any other people who would act like that under the same circumstances. More human cultures would see being in debt for life as being less of an issue than having to reflect on letting someone die and having it hang over your head for the rest of your life.

Besides look at the video of the toddler, folks are walking past like nothing happened, if the Chinese were indeed truly human you would see a change in the expression in their faces at least. There was no such reaction.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:32 am

so I'm going to go out on a limb here and say i don't think you like Asians.................
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:25 am

Canuckster wrote:so I'm going to go out on a limb here and say i don't think you like Asians.................

Oh whats not to like???!!!

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:07 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Canuckster wrote:so I'm going to go out on a limb here and say i don't think you like Asians.................

So your kids are half gook. seems like a lot of your friends are gooks. Must suck to secretly despise the ppl around you.

To be fair, I can't stand most gooks either.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:11 am

Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

So your kids are half gook. seems like a lot of your friends are gooks. Must suck to secretly despise the ppl around you.

To be fair, I can't stand most gooks either.

Ill PM you a pic of my kids (if you rikey), they look about as gook as I do. I dont despise my gook friends, I thought we had long ago accepted that this place is a heaven for tongue in cheek commentary?

To be fair I dislike my own ethnicity more than gooks but theres like 300,000 of us across the globe and will probably breed ourselves out of existence within a few generations... good riddance imo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”