Just got into a fight over a car spot AMA

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Just got into a fight over a car spot AMA

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:47 am

Someone must be moving in or out of our complex today. I came back from grabbing lunch and saw a free spot at street level meaning I wouldnt have to fuck around parking in my underground spot.

So there's a removalist truck parked about 30-50m ahead with its left blinker on but I paid it no mind since it couldnt be waiting to turn into the free spot since the truck was way to big.

I reverse park into the spot, grab my food (Banh Mi and a sausage roll) and get out only to be faced with an angry removalist getting way to close to me spitting shit out of his mouth, dude was beetroot red in anger.

Sensing things were going south I placed my food on the car roof and side stepped away saying "mate whats wrong??"

Him - "I WAS FUCKING SAVING THAT SPOT FOR ME MATE YOU FUCKING CUNT FUCKING MOVE!"

I reply 'Youre not meant to be parking in the complex go park on the road you fucking dickhead"

He runs up and throws a haymaker but I palm check him straight in the chest and he slips into the kerb

He gets up then runs at me again throwing a spastic version of a flying side kick and gets me just above the knee with the kind of force my daughters wagtail platy fish (see pic below) would be ashamed of.

Wagtail Platy

he then tries a lazy double leg .. actually more of a rugby tackle and gets pushed to the ground again

Then the words "criminal record" flash through my head just as his buddy turns up in a ute (pick up truck)

fearing his buddy would jump me I wait until he tries scrambling again and as he gets up land a right elbow square behind his left ear and send him crumbling

His buddy approaches slowly telling me to calm down, I tell him what happened in a pissed off kinda way as he helps the Caucasian version of Matsui to his feet. Matsui isnt saying shit and his bud tells me to leave and not worry about it as matsui is a hot head.

Im watching them now, matsui is sitting in the pick up with feet out talking on the phone

Boss is there now yelling at the second guy (who did nothing)

Im finishing off my Banh Mi

TL'DR - Always bet on the African American guy

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:06 am

video would be nice
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:13 am

Canuckster wrote:video would be nice

The thing is that there would be video of it since we have video surveillance of our bin areas since gooks cant follow simple instructions and will place an entire couch in a bin meaning no one can dispose of their rubbish until after next collection day

Think Im being racist? the warnings about the cameras are all in Chinese "writing" .

These gooks get their useless rice paddy parents to chain migrate after them then leave them home alone all day while their at work and this slanty geriatrics get up to all kinds of shit during the day

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:58 am

Who the fuck tries a jumping side kick in a street fight ffs
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:59 am

I wanna see this fight, go steal the security footage.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:17 am

Canuckster wrote:Who the fuck tries a jumping side kick in a street fight ffs

I have no idea but I first learned kickboxing from one of those TKD guys who pretended to know kickboxing back in the 90's so saw it coming, I braced my gut and covered my face with my forearms thinking it would be a head or body shot but then felt a slight bump above my knee and then saw him sitting on his ass lol

Even funnier was his haymaker, he ran up with his arm stretched right out and back with his fist clenched, I should have teep kicked him all the way down the street but im very cautious of catching heat from the cops, I work in Finance so we get a police check run on us every new job we apply for sometimes even internal ones

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:19 am

Canuckster wrote:I wanna see this fight, go steal the security footage.

Okay I think the camera is hooked up to VCR in the bin collection area, ill just go pop the tape out... SMH

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:11 am

Gooks.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:36 am

Diet Butcher wrote:

Gooks.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

white guy (idk Maltese/Italian maybe) not a gook lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:34 pm

Get a youtube channel, shit might go viral

Return to “Anarchy Zone”