Just got into a fight over a car spot AMA

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: Just got into a fight over a car spot AMA

Postby Canuckster » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:48 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Canuckster wrote:Get a youtube channel, shit might go viral

Hey freckle face, the only thing going viral around here is your moms

My mom's dead actually, died of an inoperable brain tumor.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:55 am

Canuckster wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Canuckster wrote:Get a youtube channel, shit might go viral

Hey freckle face, the only thing going viral around here is your moms

My mom's dead actually, died of an inoperable brain tumor.

:(

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:46 am

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

What

Postby What » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:42 am

Vutulaki wrote:
What wrote:lol how do you read emotion in my post vutu? you trying too hard

I know you old mate, you once threatened to beat me up "if we were in the same room" you get plenty emotional, you even got upset at me once for not being positive

Anyways ive tried being nice to you these days and am happy to continue to do so if you just cool the fuck down mate.

Its an internet forum, Im only fucking with you on the wife and kids thing at least you saw yours grow up under one roof, mine are in grade school and already splitting their time between homes FFS (jokes on me)

The shits in fashion these days though, it used to be lower socio economic areas filled with broken homes, we live in an upper middle class area and the single/dual parent homes are almost 50/50. Can you believe that?

Anyways fuck all that.

Tell me about the weed in spain, where does one score it, whats the quality like, legalities etc etc

Dont hold back now old man

SK8 OR DIE!

ha ha. I am having the best time of my life right now. Yeah it started off fine and went down hill and I did end up in a dark place. This is only a process as in the death of a life, only the relationship and the standard catches that become routine. My sons are all grown up, the job of being a parent is never done but to this point I have done exceptionally well as a father.

Never thought I would get married, then didnt think I would ever have kids either but one was attached to the other in my youth. Isn't that what we do, get married and have kids? Didnt think I would ever get divorced either but the selfishness of my ex got the best of me, she couldnt even share a glass of wine............my marriage with the woman broke me mentally and physically. I should have left ten years earlier when the writing was all over the wall......

In life we go through phases but there is a cycle and right now I feel young again, I am in great shape (as good as my sons) and even better at distance and stamina than all 3 of them. We are together as much as we can be and going out together we are often asked if we are brothers. My sons are the success in my life, I have always identified with being a father first and this is one proud aspect of my existence. So to that the sacrifice and commitment was worth it though it did come at a high cost.

Vutu, if I challenged to beat your ass and it offended you I apologize but bringing it up years later I have to say it may be you being emotive and hanging on to things lol jk....... I am handy to have in any room if the shit hits the fan and maybe one day we can wreak havoc in Auz at the pubs, for now just idle threats and internet funs

any questions or more information you like for my file cunt? lol

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:21 pm

What wrote:any questions or more information you like for my file cunt? lol

LOL How about you finish asking my previous questions first, weed...Spain?

What

Postby What » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:20 pm

Well now that it is legal in spain I imagine you can get all the top strains of weed. When I was there 'chocolate" was what I would buy. Its Moroccan sifted hash and possibly the best tasting cannabis product you can taste. In Canada you can get anything you want, it is almost legal so the production is full on, I am literally surrounded by "dispensaries" that are not yet legitimate until the legislation comes through.

So I may suggest to not go all the way to spain for your pot, come to Canada on the west coast and find what ever weed best suits your demeanor

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:30 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Image

I was going to read the rest of the thread before I posted but holy shit! Holy fucking shit!

That was an amazing beatdown. Next fucking level.

OK, back to the thread!

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:40 pm

Great thread. Real men can handle banter.

Sincerely,

Sissy Faggot of the Year - 2016

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:45 pm

How's Som doing? I hope he drops a line soon.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:47 am

Winnson wrote:How's Som doing? I hope he drops a line soon.

He's posting on TMMAC but not here :)

Ooooh Yeah I like where this is going, Im guessing he's feeling Alienated :mrgreen:

Return to “Anarchy Zone”