The Parenting Thread...

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: The Parenting Thread...

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:54 am

Som-Pong wrote:Nah. Gay people shouldn't be allowed near kids. Much higher risque of sexual abuse.

Every time I see a picture of Elton John with that boy of his I get the heebie jeebies.
el rey del mambo

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:20 pm

I'm with Mega and Som on this. I think kids need a mother and father. Single / same sex parents should not be able to adopt kids.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:13 am

so single hetero people shouldnt be able to adopt?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:22 pm

I don't get where the desire for two dudes to be saddled with a youngin is coming from anyway. Where is the urge? Life should be a big party for homosexuals. Every night should be getting on the leather chaps and heading down to the disco for an ass pounding. Why kids?
el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:24 pm

So they can stick things in his bum?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:40 pm

Vutulaki wrote:so single hetero people shouldnt be able to adopt?

Single mother or father shouldn't be able to adopt a kid.

Same sex parents shouldn't be able to adopt a kid.

If you can't have them naturally as a couple, you shouldn't be able to adopt them. Single moms are ruining children.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:50 pm

Wow, dangerous discussion...

Love Live the Anarchy Zone!!!

Winnson, what sort of authority/law-enforcement do you imagine could police such rules?

Its a slippery slope... I see plenty of fucked up couples having kids when they have no business having kids. Those kids won't be OK just cause they have a mom and a dad. Do we start making rules on who is fit to parent?

This would have some wonderful effects on society I'm sure in many ways but at the same time what kind of tyranny could pull it off?

If you play the homo card when it comes to parenting you have to play all the other cards that might make people un-ideal parents.

Specifically with sexuality, I bet you'd be hard pressed to find a couple anywhere who feels 100% confident how to educate their kids about sex in today's culture... :(

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:53 am

Winnson wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:so single hetero people shouldnt be able to adopt?

Single mother or father shouldn't be able to adopt a kid.

Fair enough, what about my kid's friends who stay over at our place under the care of this here single father? do you reckon their parents are playing with their kid's futures? bad idea? if it werent for the fun my kids have with them I prefer not to have the little cunts over anyway so feel free to be honest.

Winnson wrote:If you can't have them naturally as a couple, you shouldn't be able to adopt them.

So no IVF? what about men whose nuts dont work and need a sperm donor? do you think there's a greater chance of neglect or even molestation because they kids arent his own biologically?

Winnson wrote:Single moms are ruining children.

I tend to agree with this, my kids go to a school in an upper middle class area and there are fuck tons of single parent raised kids. The difference between those kids (including my own) and the school my cousin's kids go to is at ours both parents are always in the picture whereas at my nephews school in a poor area dad is out of the picture in over half the cases.

I think it comes down to income levels, example I make more than the average dual parent household does in Australia by a significant margin ($30K+) so do most of the single parents at our school (or they couldn't afford to live in the school catchment area). I guess we wont see how they really turn out until HS, kids below around 12 just want to please adults IME

It comes down to socio economic levels, id say my kids are getting a way better start than kids raised by low earning/low skilled parents who are still together (They have access to whatever they need, have travelled to 6 countries etc etc) but Im under no illusion that they would be better off if their mother and I still got along and lived under one roof.

Here's a question for you, if you and your missus hate each other and constantly fight and create tension within the household are your kids better off than if you split? I know I learned my relationship style from my parents who basically fought non stop for 20 years, only mellowing way after I left home.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:06 am

There are a lot of rules I'd like to see imposed. Mass-Sterilization is necessary. The abortions do it in Sweden.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”