The Parenting Thread...

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: The Parenting Thread...

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:00 pm

People need to kick the birds out of the nest a lot earlier imo
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Shifty D

Postby Shifty D » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:42 pm

Remind me to never have kids, you guys are scaring the shit out of me lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:52 pm

What you don't remember what you were like when you were a kid
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Joe Mama

Postby Joe Mama » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:15 am

Shifty D wrote:Remind me to never have kids, you guys are scaring the shit out of me lol

Look - All of my 'feelings' aside. All of my triumphs, failures etc know that one thing is certain.

I am her father. No new boyfriend, 'step sisters', 'step parents' etc will EVER change that. We are bound by blood. Fuck what you think about your fake ass 'step-family' that your mother has adopted as gospel. (Yes, it pisses me off, yes it stings when you refer to them as 'step-kin' even though your mother hasn't re-married and made it 'official')

But the bottom line is, you are still my direct bloodline and I contributed .5 of your DNA. (Fuck, everyone (including your mother) says we are identical)) I will always have a connection to you. Whether I am disappointed with your choices, whether I am frustrated with your actions (or lack thereof). You will always be my daughter.

Thats a part of what makes it so tough, and also what makes it so rewarding.
Even IF you don't live up to what I instilled in you, and what I *expected* of you - you will still always be my kid.

But make no mistake... If I have to remove myself from you to either let you find your way, or keep me and my current life safe, I will...
But you will still always be my kid. And noone can take that away.

Joe Mama

Postby Joe Mama » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:47 pm

Look, I am all about letting your kids 'be themselves' and 'explore freely' but this is kind of pushing the envelope...

What in the actual fuck...

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:43 pm

That kids only a couple years out from still believiing in Santa and the Easter bunny. Yet people are taking anything he says as anything at all is mind boggling

onetrickpony

Postby onetrickpony » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:59 am

Shinkicker wrote:However, later he said to me, that he would tell them he could work on Tuesday and Thursday so he could wrestle Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I said, "No, son. You work whatever they schedule you and tell coach you will wrestle on your days off." Smh

Kid still feels like they are the lucky ones to have him. Lol

He’s got his priorities straight sister.

Wrestling can keep him fit, mentally strong, get him a scholarship and a paid ride into college.

Walmart isn’t getting him anywhere.

Be proud of your boys wisdom.

After you’ve swallowed your pride, if you need some to talk bitchy to and try to control you’ve got my number.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:50 pm

Pride aint whats running down the back of her throat Hank.

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:36 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Who is this fag?

Listen bud
I'm not the fag you want
I'm the fag you need

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:45 am

Return to “Anarchy Zone”