How much do you slack off at work?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

How much do you slack off at work?

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:33 am

Ive always had a good work ethic, especially in my younger years when I was paid to follow a process and get through piles of work I would pride myself on being the top performer.

Then I got into management...

First as a people manager where I tried doing everything myself at first then learned to delegate and follow up that things were done.

Now im a product manager meaning I get paid for ideas or solutions to problems and I find they come to me at odd times EG I was having a nightmare with a report late last week and told the bosses id need until mid this week to work it all out. Well after dropping the kids off to their mum's I was doing some grocery shopping and eureka the issue with the fucking spreadsheet fell into my lap randomly as I cruised the aisles looking for hot sauce.

Now Ive fixed the report, Ill re-generate it on Wednesday in case someone checks when it was run so I basically have two days off to sleep and eat and then go to the gym.

I really should work harder

Who else fucks around at work? how bad are you?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:23 pm

If there is work to be done I am an awesome hard worker, I will push to finish the job.

If shit can be put off I slack like a mofo

Its all based on deadlines. Then again I work from home and have had the same job for 13 years. In an employment work environment I was always pretty diligent, but never held one job for too long so I don't know how I'd be in a career type setting

I always love when Vutu tells stories of his real life interactions with people, because it just seems so impossible lol

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:09 pm

I procrastinate on shit when I can work from home on my own computer. I'm better out in the field.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:46 pm

- I`m a painter.
So a lot.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:00 pm

When I'm working with others, I'm your model employee. When I'm on my own, I slack like a motherfucker.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”