Postby penxv » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:52 pm

Free speech monster is also down.

http://www.freespeechmonster.com

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:01 am

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:17 am

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/ ... 2185046-14

"i'll probably be back here a bit more since my forum keeps getting attacked and has been down for the last few days.

It could be a permanent thing since I am not the site owner and have no access the root php folder"

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:21 am

penxv wrote:http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/EY-is-a-Chinese-Disinfo-Agent:2645812-1

"that is ridiculous. I am in contact with all sorts of high level people.

Bohemian Grovers, high level execs at Gazprom, Chinese diplomats, US tech executives, top level CHinese CEOs, hedge fund managers worldwide, movie producers and YES top intl djs and artists

I get my info from a variety of sources. I reference through the web or books, but I always discuss things with movers and shakers.

a good example would be me visiting one of the highest level FX studios in hollywood recently. They specialize in green screen and digital alteration of videos. I asked him if he saw some of the sandy hook coverage and if some were shot on a green screen. he told me straight up A LOT OF THE NEWS is shot on a green screen.. so essentially it is fake news. this is one of the top SFX guys in hollywood. he has worked on iron man, batman blah blah

a lot of you guys need to get a passport and travel the world. talk to people. don't be afraid , don't be too pc.. and maybe you can know things just like me.

nothing I say is ridiculous. it's all well informed and well researched."

"people say I'm from texas because some mod or hacker leaked my IP information on this site. I use a proxy server and dallas texas is the most reliable one. i have never been to texas in my life and probably don't want to.

I would appreciate it if people just try to argue about the information. It's not about me, but the info I present. I'm not trying to make money from this . i'm not trying to sell a book or get you to LIKE me on facebook. I'm trying to give people what I think is the truth. and if you disagree that's great. tell me why and we can talk. do not engage in pointless name calling or I will just scroll over the post.

Also if you don't like me and still talk about me and follow what I do, You're a fan. Simple as that."

He isn't complaining about his website being down. Some of the comments are ok...

"Bro, he WANTS you to think he's a half Asian guy living in Texas, but he's really a triple agent pretending to work for the Russians though he's really an agent of the Deep State! He's playing 7D chess while you're playing checkers."

Ugh. I take back what I said him coming here, that condescending tone is simply nauseating... 'maybe you can know things just like me'... 'nothing I say is ridiculous', etc. I just can't stand that arrogance anymore its so rude and snobbish/disrespectful/immature

What kind of profession do you think exists that puts one in touch with all these 'high level people', yet at the same time is able post on multiple forums and scour the internet for seemingly hours and hours a day, every day for month/years on end without pause? What would make a person so interesting to 'Bohemian Grovers, Chinese diplomats, US tech executives, top level CHinese CEOs, hedge fund managers worldwide, movie producers and YES top intl djs and artists' that they would ALL want to spend their precious time with him? Has he ever disclosed his profession?

Seriously; can you speculate on what sort of individual actually hangs out with all these kinds of people, yet somehow isn't too busy at whatever it is that makes him so important to post on internet forums all day?

I can't.

But it's not about him... :roll:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:27 am

Seriously, I try to be nice to the guy and find patience and respect, but when he posts like that I just get ill.

Especially when he starts claiming what such and such a percentage of 'people' think or do... as if his personal sampling of people can be any guide to what hundreds of millions of people think or do. Yet he says he 'knows'

Condescension personified.

I gotta stop, lol its so weird I am usually very chill and tolerant but his arrogant tone just bothers me so much, I physically have to separate myself from seeing his shit. IMO he ruined his own forum.

Thanks penxv, I'm all stressed now, lol

Do OG'ers know about this site?

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:52 am

Someone could post a link to this thread in one of the EY threads if they have an account at mma.TV. I do not.

superCalo

Postby superCalo » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:45 am

How can something be down that never existed in the first place

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:57 am

I don't know. Do you still have an account on the underground?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:48 am

Best troll ever or mentally unstable as fuck

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:00 am

Diet Butcher wrote:Amazing how in about a month, I went from browsing 4 forums (here, OG, 333, TMMAC) to now 2 (here and OG). What am I gonna do with all this extra time?

Dont you visit any gook forums? it seems a natural thing for you to do

Translate some chink trolling for us please, zipperhead

Shi Shi !

Return to “Anarchy Zone”