EY's site is down?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: EY's site is down?

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:49 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:Amazing how in about a month, I went from browsing 4 forums (here, OG, 333, TMMAC) to now 2 (here and OG). What am I gonna do with all this extra time?

^ that is it, man. I went through the same purge. I was crazy how many hours I used to spend on forums, keeping track of all the threads I was following. I was a full on Sherdog addict for years and years, then EY was a lot of fun at a time... I tried to get into the MMAC but I kept asking 'what am I doing here'? and found my time better spent on other things. I dumped all of them except here and feel much better and am way more productive. Its even nice sometimes when this place is dead because my forum-habits are done in like a minute and I can get on with my day, lol Forums are great but real life is better. Quality over quantity!

I was going to say that all EY members who haven't already should just migrate over here, but than I realized that the only ones left are probably all EY alts lol. Can you believe EY never ever came here once to say hello? (well he did once as jho but that's not the same). I was Poster-of-the Year runner up FFS and thought I showed great restraint with not digging him too much :D

All is impermanent. I liked his forum plenty for a time, but its passing coincides perfectly with my use and interest of the place.

I will miss johan's awesome russian fight links though :(

RIP EY, whoever you are. Thanks for some good times and even some good info. I did learn a lot from discussions there and will miss having a friendly not-so-huge CT forum with semi-level-headed folks... I always hoped our sub-forum here would become something like that but we'll see.
CT hunting isn't quite the same game anymore

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:33 pm

Winnson wrote:I think it was Jho. He was so bad he killed the whole site. RIP

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:45 pm

I was going to say that all EY members who haven't already should just migrate over here, but than I realized that the only ones left are probably all EY alts lol. Can you believe EY never ever came here once to say hello? (well he did once as jho but that's not the same). I was Poster-of-the Year runner up FFS and thought I showed great restraint with not digging him too much

he was on the OG yesterday being his usual self & begging anyone who would listen to buy him a blue so he can post the same old SH pics & vids again. he went full retard (like he always does) so I invited him here, where no blue is needed, to talk about whatever he wants & to drop whatever new damning info (vids, pics, links, etc) he has. gave him a link & everything.

in the nicest way possible.

IMHO, it would be hard for any real "truthseeker" to pass up the offer, we'll see what happens...

& serious question, I know you're all just repeating what he says, but does anyone really believe EY's site was taken down because of Pizzagate, Syria, whatever other nonsense he posts there, etc?

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:17 pm

I can't speak to the exact reason as to why the site went down, but I wouldn't put it past certain entities like Shareblue to destroy a small and unprotected site like EY just because it has a Pizzagate thread and they can. Of course, the Occam's Razor answer is that he failed to pay his bills or he got bored pretending to be 8 or 9 different people. In any case, I do hope it comes back because despite its flaws, it's a nice place to discuss some stuff. But, if it doesn't, c'est la vie. With Trump giving in to the wet willies and Indian burns the Deep State laid on him and going full-throttle warhawk on Syria, we may not be discussing anything online in a few months as a third World War descends, so who cares about something as small as EY's site?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:29 pm

I saw a tweet by EY last week that was asking if anyone knew how to get in touch with Skynet... I figured the site went down, & Skynet went AWOL.

No way it was pulled for pizzagate or any other reason. Not big enough. Neither is this place, obviously we can talk freely here for sure.

Thanks for passing the invite Dag, though I'm not sure you're the most efficient person to make the invite, lol you 2 were more ad odds than maybe anyone.

EY is welcome here, he always was.

I must admit I always suspected EY.com was actually a team, not just 1 individual (always had a hard time fathoming the amount of posting/research could all be done by 1 guy, it seemed just too much. Multiple forums, posting/reading/answering threads almost all day, every day etc. How is this possible?) If this theory is true, speculation on why it came down takes a different turn. Guess we will never know. I love the irony that EY itself has some conspiracies about it, lol

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:47 pm

Thanks for passing the invite Dag, though I'm not sure you're the most efficient person to make the invite, lol you 2 were more ad odds than maybe anyone.

EY is welcome here, he always was.

no problem, I'm not here that often. EY should drop by, I'd prob just ignore him for the most part.

I'm guessing he would have already after your promoting of him & his site for years.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:34 pm

I think the only reason that EY and Daglord were at odds so much was that DG actually researched the shit out of the stuff he talked about and threw in cold hard facts and evidence to back up everything he said.

It was actually DG, and the explosion of actual fake news (the kind of stuff Trump uses to make his case) that really opened my eyes to the constant rubbish that is peddled by CT'ers. It kind of makes me laugh that CT'ers are now saying that because their views are more mainstream means that they have been proven right. If anything it should surely make them question their beliefs?

It's interesting to see that EY on the OG is being a bit more 'reasonable' than he was on his site. Accepting that the flat earth theory is the biggest crock of shit ever. I don't ever remember him saying that on his own site.

There is pretty much no chance that he will join here though. Of the regular (or semi regular) posters I can think of Som, Vutu, Canuckster, Masato, Winnson, DG, Mega and myself, that posted on his forum the only one that has never ridiculed him is Winnson. EY doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that would willingly walk into the lions den. Which is disappointing really, because if he does believe the stuff he posts he should be trying to win the hearts and minds of other people that aren't as open to this stuff as he would like.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:47 pm

^ yeah but doesn't he have given critics on the OG too?

I have to give him credit he was pretty thick-skinned most of the time, brushed off the digs pretty consistently. But tough to have haters like Vutu rollin around in tha hood though I must say :D

Maybe this will be stimulus enough for the guy to shed his skin and evolve, start fresh. It certainly is a new age in many aspects from a CT perspective.

Like Ben said, I have also had a sort of CT re-awakening after several respected and informed/experienced friends have shown me the other side of the coin and put the CT reality into a wider perspective. Made me think twice about a lot, and suddenly became far less confident in any claims to understand the Truth. That's the main reason really I stopped posting at EY, too much confidence in a particular world-view and not enough humility knowing the limits of how much shit we have no idea about or are likely totally misinformed or wrong about. These days I am betting there is tons.

His research and dedication to re-posting info however was second-to-none, whether you agreed with his take on any particular issue. I think it would be rad to have him here (as long as Vutu doesn't go all commando lol), I would certainly give a fresh start.

Come back EY!!

penxv

Postby penxv » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:44 pm

Benwahwah wrote:Interesting to see that EY is back posting on the OG. It's a far better place for him, at least he will get properly called out for his bullshit there. It might actually be fun to discuss things with him again. But I doubt it.

Also, lol at him panhandling for a blue. He should stop being a cheap fuck, or shut up about it.

I'd definitely read some EY threads on the OG, lol. I advocate for posting links when referencing other threads. Now I have to wallow through that shithole of a website in order to see what's going on.

And it just makes it easier for lurkers who might not know what the OG is.

penxv

Postby penxv » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:39 pm

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/ ... :2645812-1

"that is ridiculous. I am in contact with all sorts of high level people.

Bohemian Grovers, high level execs at Gazprom, Chinese diplomats, US tech executives, top level CHinese CEOs, hedge fund managers worldwide, movie producers and YES top intl djs and artists

I get my info from a variety of sources. I reference through the web or books, but I always discuss things with movers and shakers.

a good example would be me visiting one of the highest level FX studios in hollywood recently. They specialize in green screen and digital alteration of videos. I asked him if he saw some of the sandy hook coverage and if some were shot on a green screen. he told me straight up A LOT OF THE NEWS is shot on a green screen.. so essentially it is fake news. this is one of the top SFX guys in hollywood. he has worked on iron man, batman blah blah

a lot of you guys need to get a passport and travel the world. talk to people. don't be afraid , don't be too pc.. and maybe you can know things just like me.

nothing I say is ridiculous. it's all well informed and well researched."

"people say I'm from texas because some mod or hacker leaked my IP information on this site. I use a proxy server and dallas texas is the most reliable one. i have never been to texas in my life and probably don't want to.

I would appreciate it if people just try to argue about the information. It's not about me, but the info I present. I'm not trying to make money from this . i'm not trying to sell a book or get you to LIKE me on facebook. I'm trying to give people what I think is the truth. and if you disagree that's great. tell me why and we can talk. do not engage in pointless name calling or I will just scroll over the post.

Also if you don't like me and still talk about me and follow what I do, You're a fan. Simple as that."

He isn't complaining about his website being down. Some of the comments are ok...

"Bro, he WANTS you to think he's a half Asian guy living in Texas, but he's really a triple agent pretending to work for the Russians though he's really an agent of the Deep State! He's playing 7D chess while you're playing checkers."

Return to “Anarchy Zone”