EY's site is down?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: EY's site is down?

Postby Masato » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:05 pm

Redneck wrote:I just go there to say what I want to say, as long as my views are being seen and I'm not being censored then I don't give a fuck what the Admin of a forum is like.

That's wise dude, thanks. You are one of the very best posters around, always like your stuff.

I don't just forum to post/read info though... I like some community/banter/discussion, make folks laugh etc. Its a sort of socializing for me, I enjoy some like-minded company if I can find it. If there's someone at the jam that continually rubs me the wrong way it kind of takes the fun out of hangin there. Much like in real life...

Sort of like Vutu was at this place before I started to like him :D

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:12 am

Masato wrote:
Redneck wrote:I just go there to say what I want to say, as long as my views are being seen and I'm not being censored then I don't give a fuck what the Admin of a forum is like.

That's wise dude, thanks. You are one of the very best posters around, always like your stuff.

I don't just forum to post/read info though... I like some community/banter/discussion, make folks laugh etc. Its a sort of socializing for me, I enjoy some like-minded company if I can find it. If there's someone at the jam that continually rubs me the wrong way it kind of takes the fun out of hangin there. Much like in real life...

Sort of like Vutu was at this place before I started to like him :D

I agree, if there is some sort of chemistry or synergy between the contributors then it makes for a better forum experience.

I think it was great before the last 10 people or so moved on (a lot of which now post here), and we were left with 5-6 posters, and a few generic screen names that just randomly appear at times as if in an effort to boost numbers.

There has been a couple of times when I haven't posted for several months at a time because I didn't like the dynamic there, but I eventually drift back there because I do enjoy some of the contributions by some of the other members.

If someone decides to be revisionist about forum history, and repeatedly claim that "I told you so", when in fact they did nothing of the kind, I just attribute that to their personality type and try to let it slide. No point in beating your head up against a brick wall and arguing when it's all in the forum archives anyway ;)

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:03 am

I was the first person to hate EY way back in 200something, I whopped him on his Yoshida thread then whopped him some more on his Seoul thread

Im the one who cornered him into declaring that he pays Chinese hookers to talk about foreign cock with him

Yall must have forgot.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:08 am

Winnson wrote:Yeah, but it could go down again on a whim.

I think I'm done there.

Are you ducking EY because he is calling you out over there?

He demands that you explain yourself now that he has single-handedly exposed Trump as a fraud.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:08 am

Redneck wrote:

I think I'm done there.

He demands that you explain yourself now that he has single-handedly exposed Trump as a fraud.

Take your D grade trolling elsewhere you creepy old cunt or at least post about your crystal skull or something amusing

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:06 pm

Redneck wrote:

I think I'm done there.

What do you mean 'single-handedly'?

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:09 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Redneck wrote:

I think I'm done there.

Take your D grade trolling elsewhere you creepy old cunt or at least post about your crystal skull or something amusing

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:29 pm

Have to agree, I'd also be curious as to Winnson's current take on Trump.

Also really surprised to hear anything negative suddenly from Winnson re; EY... he was always a consistent supporter and often talked me down from my temper tantrums, lol Then suddenly he flipped, was weird

Maybe the Trump bandwagon really did a number on him, lol

I admit I was undoubtedly pleased to see Trump win instead of Hillary, I remember a distinct feeling of calm and relief the morning I woke up and read that we were not living the days of President Hillary... and I LOVED, absolutely loved, to see Trump trashing the MSM the way he did, lol I had been waiting for ANYONE to call out the MSM on the MSM since 2001 and never imagined in my wildest dreams that the POTUS would ever be doing it, lolol I am still laughing that was the biggest trip ever.

...but at the same time I thought we were all wise enough to know to never get on board with anyone at that level of politics, and to know that all is never what it seems. I was a bit baffled by Winnson's allegiance, unless he was just trolling us all about it lol. It was fun to imagine that Trump would crush the MSM, put Hillary in Jail, hang the Podestas and the rest of the pedo ring in the streets, and tell everyone the secrets of the Shadow Govt, lol It would have been grand.

Too bad he's totally not. Can't say I'm not really disappointed, Winnson had actually sparked more faith in the whole thing than I expected :D

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:02 pm

I wasn't and am not trolling about Trump. I have been a fan of his for decades and used to say that someone like him would never take the job, because it would be a step down for him. What did Barry do his first 100 days in office, anyone remember?

He's got everyone working against him and he's unfazed so far. I think if he stays alive, he will be the best thing to happen to the west in a long, long time. If you're still listening to the MSM about him after all the lies they have told so far, then I don't know what to tell you. There are also armies of demoralization shills online trying their best to make him look bad too.

Let's see what he does. Does he even have his full cabinet yet?

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:04 pm

Redneck wrote:

I think I'm done there.

I am not ducking EY, but really haven't been interested in anything he's had to say for a long long time now. Never say never, but I haven't enjoyed his forum for a while (except for the Trump thread).

Did he blow the lid off Sandy Hook yet?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”