EY's site is down?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Redneck

Re: EY's site is down?

Postby Redneck » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:44 am

Vutulaki wrote:Best troll ever or mentally unstable as fuck

Or a bit of both.

I think EY learned to troll by the reactions that he would get by things he was serious about. He knew if you milked it, you'd get more responses.

Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:31 pm

^^
Lazy trolling 101

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:34 pm

I think Redneck might have something...

Whether real or fabricated, his controversial personality on the OG (+ a horde of alts, lol) worked well enough to actually build a stable forum for several years without the use of ads or any corporate-style marketing. Not so easy to do, believe me lol

Pretty unique imo & inspiring in its own way

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:02 pm

Daglord wrote:
Winnson wrote:I think it was Jho. He was so bad he killed the whole site. RIP

He hurt me so bad EY shut down his site when I put him back on ignore.

Kek

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:05 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:Amazing how in about a month, I went from browsing 4 forums (here, OG, 333, TMMAC) to now 2 (here and OG). What am I gonna do with all this extra time?

Dont you visit any gook forums? it seems a natural thing for you to do

Translate some chink trolling for us please, zipperhead

Shi Shi !

I wish I could read and write gook. I would troll the fuck out of those forums! Too bad I don't. Sad.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:13 am

Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:Amazing how in about a month, I went from browsing 4 forums (here, OG, 333, TMMAC) to now 2 (here and OG). What am I gonna do with all this extra time?

Dont you visit any gook forums? it seems a natural thing for you to do

Translate some chink trolling for us please, zipperhead

Shi Shi !

I wish I could read and write gook. I would troll the fuck out of those forums! Too bad I don't. Sad.

Best gook forum troll I ever did was pretend to be a Korean adopted girl looking to reconnect with her roots during an upcoming trip to SK

All hell broke lose when I asked "Are there many hot white guys in South Korea?" about 70 replies saying "No but we have MANY hot KOREAN guys!"

She replies "ewww no sorry I dont date asians unless theyre south Asian, Im a brown, black and white guy girl, no yellow fellows but I can be your friend!"

Like 28 pages of flaming, even Korean chics were defending me while I sat back and watched the gooks lose their minds ROR

Ahhhh Reddit is so much fun

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:09 am

Lol, classic

Sent from my LG-F700L using Tapatalk

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:43 pm

Vutulaki wrote:^^
Lazy trolling 101

It always worked for me. If you have some belief in what you're saying, it becomes much easier to expand on it and press people's buttons.
If you can see what it is that's getting to the other person, you can focus on it more. The OG was like shooting fish in a barrel for the most part though. Those guys loved to be trolled.

I think Redneck might have something...

Whether real or fabricated, his controversial personality on the OG (+ a horde of alts, lol) worked well enough to actually build a stable forum for several years without the use of ads or any corporate-style marketing. Not so easy to do, believe me lol

Pretty unique imo & inspiring in its own way

I have no doubt that's the basis of what people think is him trolling. He means what he says, but if he thinks it will get an adverse reaction he pushes the point until people get really pissed off.

And I do give him credit for his forum, whether he's the real owner or not, he managed it. I would have liked to see way more members, and open sign ups, but he wanted to keep it as small group and he managed to do it. To the point where there was less than 10 active members, but it was a goldmine of conspiracy and mystery related discussions, many of which contained great content. It's unfortunate that it might be gone because all of those threads are gone with it.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:04 pm

^^ The fact that it was small was one of the reasons I liked it so much. If it got flooded like a godlikeproductions type conspiracy forum I would likely have left. I have always preferred smaller forums, the absolute best was a tiny Sakuraba fan forum back in the early 2000's. It eventually shut down but man what fun. That's where I started making photoshops, it was a great bunch we had a kid from Japan telling us all the inside stuff about PRIDEFC etc, no more than I think 10-15 posters, all quality. We had 1 troll but everyone was cool to him and played along and eventually we won him over and he was very funny

Sherdog is massive, but for a time their 'Pictures & Multimedia' sub-forum was a real community as well... Its way funner when you get to know familiar posters and they get to know you imo, I find no use in posting in a room full of 1000 strangers, I don't know how you guys surf the OG it always seems so huge to me. I don't care for crowds much IRL though either so there you go

And yeah totally agree the biggest loss about EY's site is just the sheer amount of reference material that was archived there. :( :( :(
Huge loss. That would be some good reading for future historians I tellz ya :D

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:43 pm

Has anyone asked him if it was archived?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”