A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Winnson

Re: EY's site is down?

Postby Winnson » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:56 pm

superCalo wrote:How can something be down that never existed in the first place

Real Eyes
Realize
Real Lies

EY's not there yet, just like the ocean, or Matt Hughes.

I am going to miss our 'Beers with Winnson' thread. That was the coolest.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:03 pm

Well, looks like it's back.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:46 pm

Yeah, but it could go down again on a whim.

I think I'm done there.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:28 pm

Yay for johan's Fight links! Was already missing that Sunday morning ritual :D I was gonna call out if anyone knew how to contact him so he could post em here but no need now

EY.com is still historically in my top 3 favorite forums (not including this one) whether I post there much anymore or not... & Winnson is not done there, lol

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:08 pm

Yeah nah boss I think I'm done there. It was an awesome corner of the Internet, but EY has gone full meltdown and I haven't been the least bit interested in anything he's had to say in over a year.

He went media attention whore, and he's not EY anymore. Jho might not be an alt, but even if not, that's what EY likes now and what is drawn to EY now.

Thanks I'll pass. Who knows what the future holds, but at the moment, EY isn't true to himself. He's just trying to get attention at all costs.

Thanks, I'm not interested.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:10 pm

^^ The site is/was good. The content is/was good. Some of the posters there are awesome.

I just personally can't stomach the levels of narcissism and condescending tone of EY's posts anymore. They are getting worse. Its not even about the info or truth-seeking anymore, every post is tainted with subtext about how smart he is/how much he thinks he knows, or how dumb everyone is, or how important/huge his forum is, passing judgement on vast groups of people, or bragging about his social contacts etc... all things I personally find to be really ugly in anyone. I tried to show him that humility is a virtue but he never got it. But I can't stand a lot of ego in real life either so there you go

Had tons of fun there for years, really enjoyed making photoshops and jokes for the gang... learned a lot of shit. I'd love to post my Hillary Clinton comic there but I figure I've thrown too many jabs at the guy now and I'm likely not welcome anymore. Plus he never once came here even in the years we got along (except perhaps under alt names).

I'll miss it. Will still check in for some info-hunting sometimes though. If this forum dips in momentum again we'll see where I may turn to get my forum-fix...

Guess we lost CTsar now, lol Too bad. When EY.com came back online, he bumped a 2-year old thread just to comment on the viewcounts, which sounds very EYish & resurrected my unbalanced suspicions of alts, lol. CTsar should post a pic of recognizable Florianopolis with a paper in frame that reads 'Fuck You Masato' on it to prove he's not an alt, lol. Or if he does, maybe EY is in Brasil/?? LOL The conspiracy continues :D :D :D

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:37 pm

I think EY got too caught up in the game, and decided he had to make his brand a social media presence at the expense of his virtue.

Shame.

Where is the Hillary comic here?

I only Anarchy Zone, because Vutu and Som. Those faggots are awesome. Cocksuckers

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:30 pm

Masato wrote:^^ The site is/was good. The content is/was good. Some of the posters there are awesome.

I just personally can't stomach the levels of narcissism and condescending tone of EY's posts anymore. They are getting worse. Its not even about the info or truth-seeking anymore, every post is tainted with subtext about how smart he is/how much he thinks he knows, or how dumb everyone is, or how important/huge his forum is, passing judgement on vast groups of people, or bragging about his social contacts etc... all things I personally find to be really ugly in anyone. I tried to show him that humility is a virtue but he never got it. But I can't stand a lot of ego in real life either so there you go

Had tons of fun there for years, really enjoyed making photoshops and jokes for the gang... learned a lot of shit. I'd love to post my Hillary Clinton comic there but I figure I've thrown too many jabs at the guy now and I'm likely not welcome anymore. Plus he never once came here even in the years we got along (except perhaps under alt names).

I'll miss it. Will still check in for some info-hunting sometimes though. If this forum dips in momentum again we'll see where I may turn to get my forum-fix...

Guess we lost CTsar now, lol Too bad. When EY.com came back online, he bumped a 2-year old thread just to comment on the viewcounts, which sounds very EYish & resurrected my unbalanced suspicions of alts, lol. CTsar should post a pic of recognizable Florianopolis with a paper in frame that reads 'Fuck You Masato' on it to prove he's not an alt, lol. Or if he does, maybe EY is in Brasil/?? LOL The conspiracy continues :D :D :D

A conspiracy based forum where the patron is an enigma and polarizing at the center of his very own conspiracy.

Brilliant marketing.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:55 am

I just go there to say what I want to say, as long as my views are being seen and I'm not being censored then I don't give a fuck what the Admin of a forum is like. Admins and mods are normally complete douchenozzles on just about every forum on the interwebs, I think EY is quite mild in comparison to a lot.

I'm probably half-responsible for drumming up views via social media links, however I don't see how that changed the forum one bit. You can't tailor a thread to be successful on social media, it either is or it isn't and there is no formula. I haven't noticed anyone making threads aimed at social media, maybe I missed them. There's nothing wrong with tweeting a link to an interesting thread however.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:57 pm

A very wise man way back in the OG said to me once 'The type of people drawn to forum moderation are probably not the best judges of truth and liberty' or something to that effect.

If you're power hungry on a forum, I don't think I want to listen to you.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”