Jim Carrey to play Terrence McKenna - will trip balls 4 study

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Jim Carrey to play Terrence McKenna - will trip balls 4 study

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:54 am

http://www.trueactivist.com/jim-carrey- ... 10.twitter

Jim Carrey Is Preparing To Play Terence McKenna By Taking Shrooms, Staying In Nature

"I’ve seen things which no human being has ever seen before, and no other human being will ever see again. I retreated to nature and took five grams of dried mushrooms in order to prepare for this role,” said Carrey.

"I’ve seen things which no human being has ever seen before, and no other human being will ever see again. I retreated to nature and took five grams of dried mushrooms in order to prepare for this role,” said Carrey.

Because Jim Carrey is one of the more outspoken and aware individuals to have consistently held the public’s attention, there may be no better actor to portray renowned ethnobotanist, mystic, psychonaut, lecturer, author, and an advocate for the responsible use of naturally occurring psychedelic plants, Terence McKenna, than the comedian himself.

According to rumors which have circulated the net and were first shared on mckennite.com, Carrey is preparing to play McKenna because he has been greatly affected by the late philosopher and has personally experienced positive effects from experimenting with psychedelics. Reportedly, Carrey told reporters:

“Much of the problem of the modern dilemma is that direct experience has been discounted and in its place all kinds of belief systems have been erected.”

The consensus thus far is that Carrey will portray McKenna in a variation of the experimental documentary “True Hallucinations,” in which McKenna portrayed himself. The documentary is about “the chaos at La Chorrera, the imagination, time, the Logos, belief, hope, madness, and doubt.” Created by Peter Bergmann, the project is intended to be an expansion of ideas which were first shared with the public in “The Transcendental Object At The End of Time.”

Here is the Original Documentary:

Because Jim Carrey is one of the more outspoken and aware individuals to have consistently held the public’s attention, there may be no better actor to portray renowned ethnobotanist, mystic, psychonaut, lecturer, author, and an advocate for the responsible use of naturally occurring psychedelic plants, Terence McKenna, than the comedian himself.

According to rumors which have circulated the net and were first shared on mckennite.com, Carrey is preparing to play McKenna because he has been greatly affected by the late philosopher and has personally experienced positive effects from experimenting with psychedelics. Reportedly, Carrey told reporters:

“Much of the problem of the modern dilemma is that direct experience has been discounted and in its place all kinds of belief systems have been erected.”

The consensus thus far is that Carrey will portray McKenna in a variation of the experimental documentary “True Hallucinations,” in which McKenna portrayed himself. The documentary is about “the chaos at La Chorrera, the imagination, time, the Logos, belief, hope, madness, and doubt.” Created by Peter Bergmann, the project is intended to be an expansion of ideas which were first shared with the public in “The Transcendental Object At The End of Time.”
The original documentary can be viewed below:

Based on insights shared by Carrey, it would seem he is undergoing a massive transformation from allowing himself to ‘trip’ on psychedelic plants, such as psilocybin (“magic mushrooms”). He can be quoted telling the press:

“The real message of psychedelics, I think, is to reclaim experience and to trust yourself. Your perceptions are primary. Your feelings are correct. Everything must constellate out and make sense and parse with what you know. If you don’t start from that assumption then you are off center to begin with. And the psychedelics will dissolve the cultural programming that has potentially made you a mark and restore your authenticity.”

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:55 am

WTF, lol... this was tagged at the bottom of the article:

True Activist would like to note that there is no conclusive source confirming the rumor as of yet. This article will be updated as further information is obtained.

...so is this a hoax, then?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:14 am

Masato wrote:WTF, lol... this was tagged at the bottom of the article:

True Activist would like to note that there is no conclusive source confirming the rumor as of yet. This article will be updated as further information is obtained.

...so is this a hoax, then?

weird
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:37 pm

-Carey is a great actor. But i don't watch hippie movies. Only half naked action heros.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:27 pm

A buffed-out Terrence McKenna would make a great action hero. He would have psy-mind powers to distort people's reality while he kicks them in the face

You'd have to keep his nasal-y voice the same though, he could explain to the bad-guys in long-drawn out snively fashion how he's going to send them all into the depths of the ether and their mamas too

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:28 pm

I can't believe he made that movie 'The Number 23'. That freaked my brain right out.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:14 am

To this day, McKenna has the most original sounding voice and way of speaking I think I have ever heard.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:01 pm

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective was one of the best movies for howls I've ever seen.

There were times I saw it in the theater for the first time that I couldn't breathe. Jim Carrey is my boy.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:13 pm

I respect how many movies he's made that were actually unique and memorable films. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Truman Show, Man on the Moon, etc

His comedy is great but I find its in these more dramatic and edgy movies that he really shines the brightest.

If this film about McKenna is real I bet it will be great. Has anyone confirmed if it's a hoax or not?

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:48 pm

I have no idea who McKenna is, but I might watch this flick because Jim Carrey.

You have no idea how many times in my life I've been asked if anyone told me I look like Jim Carrey. Over 5 thousand, and I am not joking.

At first it was cool, but after a few years of it day in and day out, I got a little tired of it. Haha you're just like Jim Carrey! Haha!

Fuck off.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”