Gook driving

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Gook driving

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:00 am

What the fuck is wrong with these cunts? Today again I had to deal with a gook chic driving on the wrong side of the road, Im on the correct side so instead of raging I just stopped hoping she would realise that shes on the wrong side...nooooooooooooooo cant do that, the stubborn gook gene sets in and she sits there giving me the eye.

I get out and walk over and tell her whats up, she replies " just go around me" I repeat that shes on the wrong side of the fucking road, she replies "but I was here before you" I repeat myself so she turns her car off and gets on her phone. Full 100% Aussie accent on the bitch, I sat there for 28 mins before she gave up and drove around me

Diet Butcher, hows your driving?

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:17 am

Last time I was back in Toronto I hadn't driven in 7 years. But I was fine driving both automatic (rental car) and stick (my bro’s Accord).

Haven't driven in HK yet though.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:35 am

Diet Butcher wrote:Last time I was back in Toronto I hadn't driven in 7 years. But I was fine driving both automatic (rental car) and stick (my bro’s Accord).

Are the taxi drivers in HK mainly pakis?

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:22 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:Last time I was back in Toronto I hadn't driven in 7 years. But I was fine driving both automatic (rental car) and stick (my bro’s Accord).

Are the taxi drivers in HK mainly pakis?

nah. mostly gooks. But...

https://coconuts.co/hongkong/news/pakis ... hong-kong/

I also hear there is a whitey mini-bus driver somewhere.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Vutulaki wrote:What the fuck is wrong with these cunts? Today again I had to deal with a gook chic driving on the wrong side of the road, Im on the correct side so instead of raging I just stopped hoping she would realise that shes on the wrong side...nooooooooooooooo cant do that, the stubborn gook gene sets in and she sits there giving me the eye.

I get out and walk over and tell her whats up, she replies " just go around me" I repeat that shes on the wrong side of the fucking road, she replies "but I was here before you" I repeat myself so she turns her car off and gets on her phone. Full 100% Aussie accent on the bitch, I sat there for 28 mins before she gave up and drove around me

Diet Butcher, hows your driving?

LOL, you actually got out of the car to talk to her? I wish I could film you going about youre daily business, we'd make millions :D

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:33 pm

I have no desire whatsoever to drive here in Hong Kong. The roads are filled with oriental drivers. I'd be in jail for road rage within a week.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:48 pm

Gooks like to use all these big ass mirrors and gadgets to check their blindspots. When I was driving in Canada, the Mrs thought it was strange that I was using “exaggerated movements” ie. actually turning my head to check my blind spot. I thought about it for a moment. I’ve never seen a hk taxi or minibus driver’s face until the end of the trip when they turn around to take your cash.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:58 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:Gooks like to use all these big ass mirrors and gadgets to check their blindspots. When I was driving in Canada, the Mrs thought it was strange that I was using “exaggerated movements” ie. actually turning my head to check my blind spot. I thought about it for a moment. I’ve never seen a hk taxi or minibus driver’s face until the end of the trip when they turn around to take your cash.

Its genetic, whats the point trying to check your blind spot when youre actually peripherally blind? If I make my eyes go slanty no way I can see anything but dead ahead of me.

If gooks tried checking their blind spots it would just cause them other issues like a sore neck. Im actually getting smashed over on an Australian Asians forum right now about this but its fucking true Im trying to explain to these people that mother nature took away their peripheral vision in return for FROST BITE DEFENSE!

Okay what about the stopping for no apparent reason just anywhere they like? Are you guys getting this in HK? The complex we live in has what looks like a U shaped driveway thats about a few hundred meters long but its actually a public road (Just better cause private developers built it and not the "government"). These gooks will stop anywhere for any reason and not give a single fuck about you behind them, Ive seen a gook dad stop dead in his tracks just to open what we call a popper, a little disposable drink carton thing for his kid. When I honked as I drove by the cunt looked at me like id lost my mind.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:39 pm

You see that more with pedestrian traffic here. People will all of a sudden just stop so you walk into them, or turn around and walk in the opposite direction with no notice. I used to be a polite Canadian when I got here, now I just plow through them and continue on my way.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:45 pm

Yeah you can't really just stop anywhere in HK. Too much traffic. I can see them doing it abroad though.

“hmmm... No cars around. I'll just park right here facing oncoming traffic.”

Return to “Anarchy Zone”