Attn; What

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: Attn; What

Postby Canuckster » Sun May 28, 2017 4:44 am

So we didn't get the win, we lost a 3 round decision 29-28. our opponent was a bjj brown belt and was able to secure some takedowns and get some top control.

Our opponent took a ton of damage and was spitting blood after the bout and was under doctors monitoring after the bout, he may have had some internal bleeding I'm not exactly sure. Our guy was released without incident and only has a few scratches here and there.

But however to our opponents credit, he was able to hold top control very well but did little to nothing with it, throwing little pitterpat punches and the odd elbow which did little to nothing. which did get him the nod unfortunately.

it was a great first fight back for my guy after 5 years out and he did very well and I couldn't be happier. he's got some work to do to fix a few holes and hopefully we get him back on track.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun May 28, 2017 6:38 am

Canuckster wrote:So we didn't get the win, we lost a 3 round decision 29-28. our opponent was a bjj brown belt and was able to secure some takedowns and get some top control.

Our opponent took a ton of damage and was spitting blood after the bout and was under doctors monitoring after the bout, he may have had some internal bleeding I'm not exactly sure. Our guy was released without incident and only has a few scratches here and there.

But however to our opponents credit, he was able to hold top control very well but did little to nothing with it, throwing little pitterpat punches and the odd elbow which did little to nothing. which did get him the nod unfortunately.

it was a great first fight back for my guy after 5 years out and he did very well and I couldn't be happier. he's got some work to do to fix a few holes and hopefully we get him back on track.

You should be a professional MMA Writer. That was astounding.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun May 28, 2017 2:03 pm

So did What show up or what?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun May 28, 2017 2:25 pm

no, he had some other things to attend to last night.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun May 28, 2017 2:27 pm

we may have lost this one to the judges, but we won prison rules for sure. :)

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun May 28, 2017 7:42 pm

God Dammit What! Fuck!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 29, 2017 1:12 am

What had some more important things to attend to. I won't pass on the personal details but truth be told he was doing noble work.

I went out solo, and ended up sitting with Canuckster's jitz teacher, his wife, and the striking coach, all of whom were excellent company.

Was a good show, a nice production, some good fights. Hope they can continue, it seems the void for Ontario MMA might be starting to grow back again. Lots of talent around coming into focus

Canuckster's fighter is a straight up guy, even with the L he was positive in character and showed good spirit for the rest of the night. Very admirable

I had to hold Canuckster back from picking a fight with Robin Black though.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon May 29, 2017 4:38 am

Yo fuck that guy

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Mon May 29, 2017 7:47 am

how gay is Robin Black IRL?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 30, 2017 1:57 pm

Canuckster's BJJ coach told me his wife is(was) some famous dominatrix

Return to “Anarchy Zone”