Getting my kids ready for the SAS today

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Getting my kids ready for the SAS today

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:52 am

4.2KM pack march around the local lake, 1`water bottle each and some tuna/avacado sushi from the fake ass "Japanese" korean kiosk

http://short-walks.com.au/new-south-wales/sydney/lake-parramatta/

Then 15 laps each of our 25m indoor pool, I did some of that spin them around blind folded in the deep end shit, not sure what I was trying to do there but it fucked them up, I made them do that half way through their laps just to be a cunt

Little fuckers passed out on the couch in minutes, ahhh the serenity.

be honest.. Is this child abuse?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:30 pm

You have a 25m indoor pool?

lol what else do we not know about you? I always imaged you lived in a shack by a culvert somewhere. To think Vutu might be wealthy and partying with int'l DJs is a reality-destroyer :shock:

Almost comic-book worthy character right there, lol Vutu flying his private jet around, yelling all the asians

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:32 pm

Vutulaki wrote:4.2KM pack march around the local lake, 1`water bottle each and some tuna/avacado sushi from the fake ass "Japanese" korean kiosk

http://short-walks.com.au/new-south-wales/sydney/lake-parramatta/

Then 15 laps each of our 25m indoor pool, I did some of that spin them around blind folded in the deep end shit, not sure what I was trying to do there but it fucked them up, I made them do that half way through their laps just to be a cunt

Little fuckers passed out on the couch in minutes, ahhh the serenity.

- I've read that and thought abou't Damon Wayans Major Payne.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:06 pm

What doesn't kill them will only make them stronger, so try not to kill them.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:48 pm

Masato wrote:You have a 25m indoor pool?

lol what else do we not know about you? I always imaged you lived in a shack by a culvert somewhere. To think Vutu might be wealthy and partying with int'l DJs is a reality-destroyer :shock:

Almost comic-book worthy character right there, lol Vutu flying his private jet around, yelling all the asians

Nah not a private one, our townhouse complex has four indoor pools for the exclusive use of residents, also four tennis courts that no one uses cause they're all gooks.

This place was built 30 years ago, in fact it used to be a drive in movie theater and my parents brought me and a cousin here to watch bck to the future when it first came out.

Point is its well appointed, there's like 300 twonhouses here so they have lots of everything, if they developed this place today there would be 800 townhouses and one 5m lap pool for everyone to share, theyd call it a "shared space" or some shit.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:15 am

Masato wrote:You have a 25m indoor pool?

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:03 pm

I was playing by a fast-running creek yesterday with the kids. A tree had fallen over a rather swift/deep part of the river and my daughter wanted to cross it. I did it first and she really wanted to try so I let her and she did/really proud of herself.

My younger son wanted to try, and I knew inside me he has a huge chance of falling (it was fairly tricky, if you freeze for a moment likely to fall in). I said better not, but my wife insisted I can't do that and to let him try. He made it across, but fell on the way back. Right in over his head in the strongest part of the current. He said he swallowed some water and was trying to swim back up to grab the tree but couldn't fight the current and got really afraid (I explained to him after if he had just turned around and floated down he would have hit shallow ground right away). I pulled him out but he was soaked from head to to and scratched up his back on the tree as he fell.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:21 pm

Masato wrote:

If you were compelled to rape them like CTard would have been then yes it would be

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:22 pm

CTard would have talked your son into swallowing too

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:29 pm

Pederasty aside, it is pretty awesome to push your kids and see what they can do.

In my opinion, kids don't break enough bones while they're growing up anymore, and that's why they get plastic surgery.

My daughter has never broken a bone...Is this child abuse?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”