Bill Nye Saves The World!

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Winnson

Re: Bill Nye Saves The World!

Postby Winnson » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:34 pm

And remember kids, there's no such thing as chemtrails.

Oh yeah, and do not practice any alternative medicine. That's really bad ok?

Who in the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Oh yeah, Soros.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:42 pm

Soros tried to come hard at China right at the end of the Asian financial crisis, but China wasn't having it.

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/economy/ ... os-packing

If Soros wants to take on China again, he's more than welcome. We know his game and will break him in two. The last time he tried, he lost billions on the gamble.

There is a special place in Hell where this dirtbag will rot when his days are done, and it won't be pleasant, not one bit.

If anyone deserves boiling in feces for all eternity while getting stabbed in the eyes, deep-throating the Devil's cock, and getting boinged in the butt by a fire breathing dragon, it's George Soros.

Want to know something funny? Some people in the press call him a philanthropist. Oh he's helping. He's doing his best to destroy humanity for personal gain. What a great guy.

If you haven't guessed, holy fuck do I hate George Soros. He's directly responsible for this new Bill Nye show. What a fucking asshole.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:02 pm

I don't know if you guys know about it but we had a soft revolution here in Hong Kong a few years ago. It was called 'The Umbrella Revolution'.

Hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets and complained about shit. Hong Kong should be British. Death to China. Holy fuck do we hate Hong Kong, and so on.

A George Soros funded operation that cost a bundle, mobilized millions of people, and didn't amount to Jack Shit in the end. LOL

Complete and total horseshit like this went viral at the time. Just look at all the solutions they're offering:

When one side is just screaming, yelling, complaining and trying to make trouble, they really should shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.

They've killed hundreds of millions over the years. They really should shut up.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:56 am

holy fuck this guy's worse than that francesa ramsey chick on MTV. didn't think they can possibly get someone worse than her. but they did. they're doubling down on this shit.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:20 am

I'm convinced they just keep her around because people hate her so much, and negative attention is better than none at all.

Sad and pathetic is the current state of MTV

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:21 am

Winnson wrote:I'm convinced they just keep her around because people hate her so much, and negative attention is better than none at all.

Sad and pathetic is the current state of MTV

That video was retarded. Hey screw the ppl who can actually contribute to society. Lets get some leeches in here and put our welfare program to work!

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:44 am

MTV is hot, stinking garbage now. I can't believe it's still around.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:00 pm

If anyone is willing to put this in religious context (some have mentioned Sodom and Gomorrha, etc)... there is a line that says 'It's your Goddamnned right!"

So in the same line they are a) damning God, and b)suggesting that any sex act that you want to do is your 'right' and you should do it/own it/celebrate it

From a religious perspective, those are 2 very interesting concepts to put together, no? There is a greater message here imo

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:16 pm

Bill Nye the Weimar guy
Bill Nye the Shabboz goy

That about sums it up boss. Sexuality always goes full retard at the end of a 'great' society.

Want to know something fun? The introduction of Christianity brought about the dark ages.

We all have a spiritual side and have to follow something greater.

I think it should be legacy and not a magic sky man, but to each their own. Religion doesn't let you do that though. You must kill those that disagree.

Live for legacy, not magic sky people you may or may not ever meet. That's what I say.

But whatever, if you want to live for magic sky people, that's cool with me. My advice would be live your life to be remembered fondly. Can't go wrong with that.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:21 pm

Return to “Anarchy Zone”