Bill Nye Saves The World!

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Bill Nye Saves The World!

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:19 pm

Let's do an experiment, and take the logic of that presentation;

If we indeed all agree that there is a scale of sexual orientation, and that we should all rock and be proud of whatever 'feels right'... then I ask you the pedophilia question.

Under this logic, pedophilia suddenly becomes something that needs to be respected and celebrated and forgiven. No not just forgiven but encouraged and cheered for. They are people too and 'whatever feels right' is your right to express. No?

Seriously, I wanna see how they handle that one. Maybe that's the whole goal behind all this, who knows/

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:19 pm

That question is exactly what they want acceptance of
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:22 pm

Not just acceptance of. Celebration of.

Will ANYTHING be considered perhaps a psychological illness? Or just straight up sexual deviancy? Can we accept that there are often some disorders in play that need to be addressed as abnormalities or dysfunction? That some of these people may need help, rather than put on stage as role-models?

Like I said, I wanna see how they address the pedo question. Or maybe I don't

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:29 pm

I heard Shapiro argue once that the suicide rate for trans people is staggeringly high, like more than almost any other sub-group of people. He says not even Jews in WWII had a suicide rate that was way lower.

Shapiro asks if we are to assume that the suicide rate is solely a result of bullying and societal intolerance? Or perhaps there is more mental illness that might go along with thinking you are trans.

Its a good question imo.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:31 pm

Masato wrote:I just threw up in my mouth a little

Fuck Bill Nye, I hate that guy. We're not 'assigned' a gender at birth, FFS. We just ARE a gender. We're not called cisgender, were called baby boys or baby girls. If there is a baby that is neither, you're welcome to make all the names you want but don't open the floodgates to condone all and any sexual confusions, abnormalities or fetishes that may exist as all perfectly fine.

Where is that Ben Shapiro guy to cut this guy down? lol You should hear him go on transgender issues, he slays.

What is Bill Nye's credentials anyways to be cast as some authority on science and truth? Its so weird, I grew up watching him as part of the cast of a low-budget comedy sketch show from Seattle called 'Almost Live'. It was funny, but now he's some global political Agenda-21 spokesperson?? How did that happen??

Here's his first televised performance. Good luck making it through to the end.

A failed comedian with a BSc in Engineering is the foremost authority on science.

Poor Bill's name is going to be mud after this little venture.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:28 pm

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:49 pm

I wonder if they'll be showing this one in classrooms?

Bill Nye sold his soul. Methinks he will regret it.

http://i.imgur.com/OxQUeWn.mp4

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:34 pm

This show is aimed for kids, right?

Check these lyrics:
seriously

How much money went into this? LOL this is what gets produced these days:
__

This world of ours is full of choice
But must I choose between
Only John or Joyce?

Are my options only hard or moist?
My vagina has its own voice
Not vocal cords, a metaphorical voice

(Spoken)
Sometimes, I do a voice for my vagina
Please, don't tell me
I'm the only one who does that

(Chorus)
Cause my sex junk
Is so, oh, oh, oh
Much more than
Either-or, or or

Power bottom or a top off
Versatile love may have
Some butt stuff

It's evolution, ain't nothing new
There's nothing taboo about a sex stew
Just add salt or Gérard Depardieu
French treasure

(Repeat chorus)
If they're alive, I'll date them
Channing or Jenna Tatum

I'm down for anything
Don't box in my box
Give someone new a handy
Then give yourself props

(Sung by a dorky interlocutor)
Oh you think you're so smart
Did you learn gay in college?

(Response from Rachel)
Chill with all of that
While I drop some knowledge

Sexuality's a spectrum
Everyone is on it
Even you might like it
If you sit up on it

Drag queen, drag king
Just do what feels right
You're a tall pansexual
Flirty wood sprite

Who enjoys a Fleshlight
In the cold moonlight?

(dorky interlocutor)
With a sad clown
Skyping via satellite?

(Rachel)
Damn skippy, home slice
Sing it with me all night

(Both)
Sex how you want
It's your goddamn right

(Repeat chorus)

Get off your soapbox
Get off your soapbox
My sex junk's better than
Bagels with lox

With lots of schmear

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:43 pm

It wasn't just the disgusting lyrics, it was that it looked like it was written 10 minutes before and no one had a chance to rehearse.

Bill Nye the Science Guy was pumping the imaginary bass next to a shut off laptop and grinding to it: http://i.imgur.com/OxQUeWn.mp4

And then after she said the lyrics above he came running out, shook her hand, and thanked her for sharing 'Exactly the right message'.

I mean what the fuck? Science?

I don't think Mr Nye understands what that word means. He's been quoted as saying 'The science is settled on climate change.'

The science is settled.

Thanks for sorting that out for all of us Bill. Tell us more about the science of gender spectrums, how sexy they are, and how white people need to go extinct.

I'd like to know what Bill Nye thinks about George Soros. I bet they love each other, because Netflix®

Aren't love and science grand?

CLIMATE CHANGE IS A GENDER SPECTRUM AND WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO DIE!

Yous faithfully,

George Soros, Justin Trudeau, and Bill Nye the Shabboz Goy

Holy fucking shit do I love science! Heyoooo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:14 pm

http://althealthworks.com/12811/bill-ny ... iesyelena/

Bill Nye the Science Guy Completely Caves In to Monsanto, Promotes GMOs

Bill Nye’s new show on Netflix, which premiered on April 21st, looks more like a “science-y” reality television show than an educational program with lofty goals of educating the supposed growing “anti-science” contingent in the United States. This is to no one’s surprise, as the show is produced by Bunim/Murray Productions, a company famous for shows such as Project Runway and Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

The show titled ‘Bill Nye Saves the World’ promises to discuss “anti-scientific claims” but instead uses its platform to attack people questioning the safety of vaccine ingredients, laugh at alternative and complementary medicine, and show an incredible bias toward GMOs.

Bill Nye, who once offered up serious skepticism on GMOs, and had previously supported GMO labeling and said that GMOs need to be studied more thoroughly on a case-to-case basis to be proven safe, announced in July 2015 that he changed his mind, and now supports them. His change of heart happened right after a visit to Monsanto headquarters, leaving many to question what exactly happened at that meeting, and whether he had perhaps even been paid off by the company.

It is public knowledge that Monsanto spends millions of dollars in public relations to push its GMO narrative on the world and media. In fact, Monsanto has a long history of using lobbying and big money donations to influence information and public policy, from voters to politicians to universities and and even public school systems.

Is Bill Nye one of them? Has he been paid off by Monsanto?

While we may never know the answer, the way he spent 26 minutes to present the GMO argument on his TV show (episode 4: “More Food, Less Hype”) is sure to raise even more questions.

Instead of inviting a diverse panel of scientists to debate GMO foods, Bill’s panel of “experts” included a corn and soybean farmer (two main GMO crops), a professor at North Carolina State University (which has a “collaborative relationship” with and is funded by Monsanto), and the executive vice-president at Monsanto, Robert Fraley.

Some members of the audience loudly booed his introduction.

While the N.C. State professor seemed skeptical of the promises of GMOs and Nye did offer counterpoints at times, the love-fest for Monsanto’s creations could be felt strongly in the tone of the show, especially in Nye’s final thoughts on the issue.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”