Cain Velasquez vs Evander Holyfield punching power vid

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Cain Velasquez vs Evander Holyfield punching power vid

Postby Vutulaki » Sat May 06, 2017 10:55 am

lol 23 points, imagine it was 20 years ago..

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 09, 2017 12:34 am

LOL fighters are suckers for those stupid machines

I was at a party out here once with Johny Hendricks as the guest of honor. He had promised my friend an interview on camera with him in exchange for hosting the party and taking him out earlier that day to shoot guns (there is a pic of me and Johnny at the gun club I am wearing my mask, lol I just never got a copy)

Anyways he got all obsessed with that punching game and we watched him unsuccessfully try to beat the hiscore for like 2 fucking hours while my bud waited for the interview. When he finally gave up he was so pissed that he left without doing the interview. I personally called him out on it and looked him right in the eye. He had a guilty-ass face and left anyways

Fuckin guy

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue May 09, 2017 1:18 am

Masato wrote:LOL fighters are suckers for those stupid machines

I was at a party out here once with Johny Hendricks as the guest of honor. He had promised my friend an interview on camera with him in exchange for hosting the party and taking him out earlier that day to shoot guns (there is a pic of me and Johnny at the gun club I am wearing my mask, lol I just never got a copy)

Anyways he got all obsessed with that punching game and we watched him unsuccessfully try to beat the hiscore for like 2 fucking hours while my bud waited for the interview. When he finally gave up he was so pissed that he left without doing the interview. I personally called him out on it and looked him right in the eye. He had a guilty-ass face and left anyways

Fuckin guy

Yeah I spent like two hours on one in Korea one night trying to beat the hiscore then a guy who stopped to watch came over and said that the gooks kick and not punch it and thats where the hiscore is most likely from. We then polished off two bottles on soju straight out of the bottle together in the street and I went back into the restaurant/bar

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue May 09, 2017 8:55 pm

Hit it a few times and see what you do. Anyone trying to punch something stationary for two hours to beat a high score looks like a fucking idiot.

Hit it and quit it, idiot.

GG no re

Alfredo

Postby Alfredo » Tue May 23, 2017 8:50 am

They better not mess with the Godfather

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYGhxw3Y2GI

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu May 25, 2017 2:25 pm

LOL @ Dana. I think I saw his name on that other video in the high scores though.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”