Watched 'The Circle' yesterday

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Watched 'The Circle' yesterday

Postby Masato » Tue May 16, 2017 12:06 am

Wife wanted to go out for Mother's Day with me, lunch and a movie etc

What a crock of shit film.

Its a direct analogy for the info-gathering of mass-population via Facebook and Google, but

a) never discusses the extent to which having such info on everyone could be used (they just make the owners look like greedy bastards, but no higher than that)

and

b) while appearing to criticize it, in the end the message is that the world would basically be a better place if EVERYONE'S privacy is 100% available and transparent all the time online (including elites)

So basically they make it seem really scary that these companies are collecting everyone's private info, but then suggest that if its taken to the absolute extreme and fixed to apply to everyone even the super-rich, that it would work, and that we should be aiming for this kind of utopia.

Even for the twisted message it is trying to implant in its audience, it is a weak-ass storyline that I honestly think I could have improved upon.

Don't see it, unless you wanna get mad, lol

Lunch was good though.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 16, 2017 12:08 am

FFS, Are there ANY films in the mainstream cinemas anymore that aren't riddled with political globalist propaganda?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue May 16, 2017 2:25 pm

Oh yeah it also totally sells the idea that if the world made voting mandatory for every single person, that things would be awesome and that low voter turnout is a big cause for problems of the world.

The whole film portrayed a totally childish, naive, and over-simplified version of power and politics. For a Tom Hanks film with that super trendy Harry Potter chick and a 100 mil budget, shit is really getting dumbed down.

Save your money folks, movies are a dying/infiltrated art form (at least for now... I smell a revival coming soon)

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue May 16, 2017 3:39 pm

As if high voter turnout would improve things. It's the system that's broken, not the people.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue May 16, 2017 3:40 pm

Actually, the system isn't broken it's functioning perfectly well for the people at the top. We're just forcefed bullshit to buy into it.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Tue May 16, 2017 4:18 pm

Are you suggesting that this film might be a piece of <gulp> propaganda? Starring Tom "Apollo 13" Hanks? Tom "Nothing Fishy About the Moon Missions" Hanks?!!! No, I refuse to believe. Not from Woody.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue May 16, 2017 7:16 pm

Masato man, why in the fuck would you go watch that shit? The last movie I saw in the theater was 'The Intern' with the wife and the kid.

It wasn't even a movie. It was just a stupid huge pile of shit on the screen. There wasn't even a story or anything.

Hollywood and the mainstream media are done. The Jews are about due for another shoah. Their plan for Europe pretty much guarantees it.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue May 16, 2017 7:21 pm

Greater Israel is not going to happen folks. It's not going to happen.

Not on Trump's watch - Believe me. Believe me.

Check who is beholden...The results just might surprise you! Remember when Trump couldn't take Manhattan because it belonged to them? I sure do. What did Trump do? He took over Manhattan.

People underestimating Trump right now will be saying they knew it all along in a decade. LOL, I wonder what EY will say about Trump in 5 years.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Wed May 17, 2017 1:05 am

The fact is that in five years time most people will believe what a fool Trump was. He will be totally and utterly discredited. I hope and believe that there is only so much rubbish the American people will take. Look at this whole Russia leak.

MSM - Trump shared critical intelligence with Russia re: ISIS.
White House - Fuck NO! The Don would never do anything like that! Fake news.
Donald Trump via twitter - Fuck yeah I did bitches, and I'd do it again!
White House - Fucking A!

Trump has zero loyalty to any of his colleagues. He sells them out at the drop of a hat, and expects never ending loyalty devotion from them. That isn't strong leadership it is tyranny.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed May 17, 2017 1:46 am

Keep drinking the kool aid, and we'll see.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”