So my Dad has been diagnosed with prostate cancer

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: So my Dad has been diagnosed with prostate cancer

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri May 26, 2017 10:05 pm

Winnson there are literally dozens of reputable Canada wide mail order dispensaries operating now some of which carry phoenix tears and most of which carry some type of cbd oils, capsules, tinctures etc.
el rey del mambo

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat May 27, 2017 4:06 am

I would like Dad to get in touch with Rick Simpson, even if he's not interested in that kind of treatment, just to help the guy if he can. They are practically neighbours and Dad could definitely help him out in some way or other I'm sure.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat May 27, 2017 1:48 pm

Sorry to hear about this Winnson

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun May 28, 2017 3:08 pm

I talked to him tonight and he sounds good. He's probably going to go the surgery route over radiation. I'm on his case about alkaline foods and cannabinoid receptors. He says he'll look into it.

Cheers guys

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun May 28, 2017 7:27 pm

Masato wrote:Also I get pissed about how much money is funneled into finding a CURE, but I don't see a lot of attention finding the CAUSE(s). There is no doubt cancer levels have risen as our technology has risen. SOMEWHERE in this mess of western technology and convenience is the cause. Microwaves? Food additives? Computers? Who knows?

If we could find some definite causes however, does it not seem absolutely insane that such things are still produced, sold, and consumed? Wouldn't immediately pulling all ingredients and products off the market and banning them forever result in way lower cancer rates?? Why don't we see this enforced?

In the first BATMAN movie, the joker was making everyone ill by a COMBINATION of various products. One product alone led to no conclusive results, but if you use/ingest products A,B, and D together, then it would trigger the disease. Sometimes I think maybe cancer was designed in this way.

I also get super pissed how I never see any of the Royal family, presidents, ex-presidents, first ladies etc ever getting cancer. Steve jobs is pretty much the highest figure I know of off hand who openly died of it. What do they know that we don't know? How come Kissenger or Prince What's-his-ass or and of the Bush's aren't dying of cancer? Just coincidence I guess.

Good thread.

Prayers to your loved ones Winnson, and everyone else snared in this horrible trap, whatever its nature.

Just think about it. Everything's wireless, everywhere and no one would give up their mobile phone if they were carcinogenic, which they more than likely are. We're at the end of a civilization, again.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun May 28, 2017 7:46 pm

Heck, we use hugely carcinogenic radiation to treat cancer!

Seems a little counter-intuitive, no?

Mullet Tard

Postby Mullet Tard » Mon May 29, 2017 7:01 pm

Damn that sucks man, all the best to your dad. Cancer is pretty prevalent on my mom's side, she's lost 5 or 6 siblings to it at this point, it is a motherfucker.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Mon May 29, 2017 10:07 pm

My poor fucking Dad. He just put his dog down, because Mum didn't like her.

Mum says that's ok though, because now he can share her dog and Dad's dog wasn't that smart anyways. I can't fucking believe it.

My poor fucking Dad.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Mon May 29, 2017 10:08 pm

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Mon May 29, 2017 10:17 pm

The worst thing about that news was I talked to them both at length last night about how important Binny is to Dad right now, and that Dora is Mum's dog and Binny is Dad's. They didn't say a word about putting her down last week. I only found that out after I talked to my brother.

Train your women boys. If you don't, they will wreck your shit. Love them, honor them, be loyal to them, all that other shit, but train them. If you don't, they might kill your dog when you're at your weakest if they decide they don't like them.

Fuck

Return to “Anarchy Zone”