A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Winnson

Re: So my Dad has been diagnosed with prostate cancer

Postby Winnson » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:58 pm

Props to the old man. How's he feeling?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:30 pm

I'll take the suppositories, let me send you my shipping address
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:33 pm

Good people recommended by Mega and they let me back out of the order because Dad said don't you dare right now.

https://www.facebook.com/greencrossbc

That's their facebook link. Green Cross of BC. They were amazingly helpful. I think I spoke to every person that worked there about Dad before deciding on an order.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:34 pm

After I set Dad up with a bidet, I'm getting one for myself. We should all get bidets and really clean our asses.

Som knows what I'm talking about.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:29 am

Winnson wrote:After I set Dad up with a bidet, I'm getting one for myself. We should all get bidets and really clean our asses.

Having a clean ass is essential. Seriously, there is no fucking excuse for not using water when cleaning ass. This and being anti circumcision are hallmarks of the civilised man.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:04 pm

So squat shitting really is the way to go? Damn bro, member that time in Shenzhen and you had to poop at the KFC? That was the low point of the weekend.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:56 pm

LOL, holy shit do I remember.

I got the squitz bad in China after whatever the fuck I ingested there. I was trying to find a real toilet and not a squatty potty. We were on the bus and I rang it when we saw a KFC. I thought they'd have sit down toilets for sure. Nope, squatty potties.

Long story short, I spray painted the whole back wall of that squatty brown and tried to wipe as best I could without falling down. Awful experience.

I insisted we leave the mainland that night and I haven't been back since. I don't think I'll ever be able to use those things. I have no idea where to aim.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:59 pm

Are you supposed to remove all your clothing from the waist down to use them? If not, have fun shitting on your clothes.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:03 pm

Som-Pong wrote:
Winnson wrote:After I set Dad up with a bidet, I'm getting one for myself. We should all get bidets and really clean our asses.

Having a clean ass is essential. Seriously, there is no fucking excuse for not using water when cleaning ass. This and being anti circumcision are hallmarks of the civilised man.

I'd already have one, but the wife got a little meme water saver Italian toilet when we renovated here and it's difficult to fit with a bidet seat. I'll figure it out and have one soon. I want my Dad to have one first though. After I get that sorted, I'm getting one for myself.

You're right dude. If you got a bunch of shit all over your arm, you wouldn't just wipe it with a paper towel and say 'good enough'. You'd spray that shit off.

The Japanese and Koreans have taken bidet engineering to the next level. I want to get this one for Dad:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AX865Q6

Remote control so he doesn't have to reach around for the buttons and all the magical settings. If it fits confirmed, I'm sending it.

A clean ass and a good time. What could be better than that?

Look into bidets. A clean asshole is a happy asshole. I really want a clean, happy asshole.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:21 pm

These are really essential things without them you'll walk around like a shit arsed fuckwad. I get that it didn't fly in my clime of birth, but really. It's not wet dog. It's shit.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”