So my Dad has been diagnosed with prostate cancer

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: So my Dad has been diagnosed with prostate cancer

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:09 am

Here's hoping for a full recovery for your dad Winnson. Best wishes to your family.
el rey del mambo

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:44 pm

Cheers guys. I just hope they don't fuck him up too much. He said he saw the prices of a couple of medications he was given. One was over a thousand and one was almost a thousand. He's starting to think this might be a big money racket too I think.

Ethan Allen

Postby Ethan Allen » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:42 pm

I hope he recovers, check out the documentary Food Matters.

They have cured cancer in Mexico with massive doses of Vitamin C, hundreds of thousands of IUs in a single dose. If finances aren't prohibitive, this is probably the best path.

They have to treat patients in Mexico because it is illegal in the US/Canada to treat cancer with anything but the establishment approved methods.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:57 pm

I sent him Rick Simpson's book and all kinds of shit on cannaboid systems and diet stuff. He says depending on how it goes with the doctors, he will look more into it. His type of cancer has a high survival rate so he should be ok. The only problem is he's going to blast himself with carcinogenic radiation to kill it, which will probably cause more cancer for them to treat.

When you get older and you get cancer, you're a money bag for the medical industry until you die from their treatments. I hope he gets out from under the doctors someday. We'll see.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:30 pm

- There's a new treatment, Wilson!
It's on science daily, i coundt' find now, was posted a feel days ago!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:01 pm

Post it when you find it boss!

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:00 pm

Dad's still waiting for them to give him radiation. They're pumping him up with tons of hormones first to prepare him.

Western cancer treatment is completely bizarre. It's like 'How can we fuck you up the worst!?'.

The funny part is you have to sign up to get diagnosed with cancer. Let them check you all the time until they find it, and then they kill you.

Hundreds of billions of dollars a year in that industry. Fantastic!

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:46 am

I hope your dad is okay or at least comfortable through the process

Western medicine is still the best we have, drinking soup made from boiled cat's assholes to balance you chi never achieved anything

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:14 pm

Thank you boss, and western medicine has done wonders, but too much fucking money has gotten involved. Big Pharma runs the industry now and that fucking sucks.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:54 pm

The Anti-Archon wrote:While I have no doubt modern medicine is maintaining barbaric practices for profit when there are better alternatives, thankfully the barbaric practices of chemo, radiation and surgery are improving in their results. At their core, doctors do want to help their patients, even if they are brainwashed into not looking at alternative methods with greater efficacy. This desire to help has over time created treatment regimens that are more survivable than in years past. Prostate cancer for the most part is inevitable in most men and for the most part is treatable. My uncle and father-in-law both beat it using modern medicine.

Sending prayers and good thoughts your family's way, Winnson. The big C is not the death sentence it once was, even if it is still the greatest moneymaker.

Dad's about 3 weeks into his 8 weeks of treatments and feeling fine. No nausea and if there's baldness, he probably won't notice it much anyway. I guess by this point if you're not showing negative reaction to the treatment you're not going to, so he's going to be fine. Good stuff.

Happy holidays fags. Have a great one!

Return to “Anarchy Zone”