So my Dad has been diagnosed with prostate cancer

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Winnson

Re: So my Dad has been diagnosed with prostate cancer

Postby Winnson » Thu May 25, 2017 4:32 am

Thank you for all that boss. We are of the same mind when it comes to the big C.

It's a trillion dollar industry that markets fear and ends in suffering, in every case I have witnessed, which is plenty.

I tried to check the efficacy of treatments. There's nothing. The profits of treatments? There's plenty. What a racket.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Thu May 25, 2017 5:07 am

How hard would it be to get cannibus oil in HK? Enquiring minds want to know.

word to your pops bro.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu May 25, 2017 7:03 am

Really sad to hear about this Winnson. It's really tough. The best wishes to your dad.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu May 25, 2017 7:06 am

Diet Butcher wrote:How hard would it be to get cannibus oil in HK? Enquiring minds want to know.

word to your pops bro.

Pretty hard I would think. They still jail people for weed in China still do they not?
el rey del mambo

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu May 25, 2017 2:09 pm

We're in Hong Kong, not China. I think it's pretty lenient here.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu May 25, 2017 3:05 pm

I don't know about you, but I'd risk jail time if it meant saving the life of a family member.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu May 25, 2017 3:18 pm

Masato wrote:Tell me if this is crazy;

I sometimes have a gnawing suspicion that a lot of illness, cancer included, exists sometimes as a manifestation of thought. That is, if we worry about cancer, keep getting checked for cancer, allow doctors to search for cancer... that eventually you will find it. That once a doctor tells you that you have cancer, and if you believe, then you HAVE CANCER, and it will start to manifest rapidly. Hypochondriacs can make themselves sick, etc - 'Energy flows where attention goes'...

We are constantly being conditioned to worry about cancer, keep getting checked, trust your doctor. Could this over-paranoia in itself somehow metaphysically be a cause in itself? Can we create something like cancer just by thinking and believing that it is there?

For instance I feel fine, but everyone tells me I should go for prostate checks. How can you find something if you don't look? Can thinking you are healthy result in being healthy?

Is illness caused sometimes by our thoughts and fears?

I know this is way out there, and likely will piss a lot of people off... but I really wonder sometimes.

- This is right in some extent, the thought's can make the illness manifest fast.

The protaste cancer usually manifest with a reduction of testosterone production, that's why we man, get then on a more advanced age, some thing's work as a trigger. we usually have a cancerigine cell on our organism, but we usually will die before then manifest, the thing is that our life expectations is longer today.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu May 25, 2017 3:25 pm

Masato wrote:Also I get pissed about how much money is funneled into finding a CURE, but I don't see a lot of attention finding the CAUSE(s). There is no doubt cancer levels have risen as our technology has risen. SOMEWHERE in this mess of western technology and convenience is the cause. Microwaves? Food additives? Computers? Who knows?

If we could find some definite causes however, does it not seem absolutely insane that such things are still produced, sold, and consumed? Wouldn't immediately pulling all ingredients and products off the market and banning them forever result in way lower cancer rates?? Why don't we see this enforced?

In the first BATMAN movie, the joker was making everyone ill by a COMBINATION of various products. One product alone led to no conclusive results, but if you use/ingest products A,B, and D together, then it would trigger the disease. Sometimes I think maybe cancer was designed in this way.

I also get super pissed how I never see any of the Royal family, presidents, ex-presidents, first ladies etc ever getting cancer. Steve jobs is pretty much the highest figure I know of off hand who openly died of it. What do they know that we don't know? How come Kissenger or Prince What's-his-ass or and of the Bush's aren't dying of cancer? Just coincidence I guess.

Good thread.

Prayers to your loved ones Winnson, and everyone else snared in this horrible trap, whatever its nature.

- We lost a vice-president to cancer here. I don't think anyone is above that.

My uncle died of troat cancer 4 years ago too. My grandpa, his dad removed a protaste cancer like 25 years ago, and lived almost 20 years after that, the doctor told he wouldn't walk normal again, but i think my grandpa didn't listen to him, he did laboral work till his 80's.
That's a sir close here that removed his, and he is 79, still walking around and living life.

Hope your dad get's well realy soon, Winson.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu May 25, 2017 3:29 pm

Winnson wrote:Thank you for all that boss. We are of the same mind when it comes to the big C.

It's a trillion dollar industry that markets fear and ends in suffering, in every case I have witnessed, which is plenty.

I tried to check the efficacy of treatments. There's nothing. The profits of treatments? There's plenty. What a racket.

- It's a profit industry. We don't wan't our beloved ones dying, being a dog, a uncloe, a son. And the industry know that, but i bellieve that are people working to make world a better place, sadly they are going agaainst a very powerfull industry.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 25, 2017 3:43 pm

Super-relevant thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=13&p=42180#p42180

Return to “Anarchy Zone”