attn srBrant theres a x files kitsune connection

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

attn srBrant theres a x files kitsune connection

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:50 am

Been finishing up the last season of the xfiles on netflix a while back. I started a thread about it, season 9 is a real stinker comparatively, with new actors and a revamped intro and such.

Regardless, in the new intro I saw a kitsune reference, which I thought was weird

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:14 am

This is a very brief clip as part of the intro only present in season 9. It's a picture of what's supposed to be some kind of fbi document. It says as a header" fbi informants " or something like that and it only lasts for a second, but I've been watching a few episodes tonight and the list is different every time, kind of interesting.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:17 am

A quick Google search gave me this

-- The FBI Contacts, Witnesses and Contributors page shown as part of the opening credits includes some new fan names as well as the names DEFORM LUX, RANKLE WINTERS and CALL SUNDAY -- anagrams for Fox Mulder, Walter Skinner, and Dana Scully.

http://cleigh6.tripod.com/CTP/CTP-niht2.html

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:22 am

A quick Google search gave me this

-- The FBI Contacts, Witnesses and Contributors page shown as part of the opening credits includes some new fan names as well as the names DEFORM LUX, RANKLE WINTERS and CALL SUNDAY -- anagrams for Fox Mulder, Walter Skinner, and Dana Scully. The kitsune reference is likely referencing fox Mulder or something

http://cleigh6.tripod.com/CTP/CTP-niht2.html

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:14 am

This is interesting.
el rey del mambo

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:51 am

I've heard of that - "Kitsune Garu" I think was the name of the episode.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:19 pm

This episode was called John Doe

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:49 am

Huh. Odd. Did it mention Kitsune explicitly?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:04 am

The reference was all I showed so far

Return to “Anarchy Zone”