Polybius, This game in VR plus lsd, do you dare?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Polybius, This game in VR plus lsd, do you dare?

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:23 am

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:48 pm

Lets do it!! lol do you have access to it/VR?

The first time I tried VR was on LSD... was at a buddy's house, and he invited his friend over who said he was bringing a 'stoner surprise', lol

Of course by then the effects were already starting to wear down, and not very trippy content, but still good

I was just chatting with SRBRant on Twitter how I used to trip hard on the first StarFox game. This was way back in the day, I used to smoke huge hits and go play right in front of the screen at night with all the lights off. The blackness of the 'space' would blend into the darkness of the room and I could trick my brain into a VR-type experience

I want VR MarioKart these days, omg that would be something

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:01 pm

Need someone who has playstation VR, the game itself is cheap, I think 15$.

The guy who wrote this game I'm a big fan of, he's been writing games since the vic-20/c64 days. He also coded tempest 2000, and ton of others and has a big cult following. He's responsible for the VLM on the Xbox 360, the lightshow that comes up when you play an audio cd
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”