Evilyoshida.com down again?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Evilyoshida.com down again?

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:57 am

Ethan Allen wrote:
Redneck wrote:
Ethan Allen wrote:EY decided to bury the pedo gate threads in the nsfw forum to prevent further attacks. Here's what I think of burying the truth:

I won't post in that thread until it's moved back to the main forum. The subject is dead there now as far as I'm concerned.

EY should just rename that dead sub forum "The Conspiracy Ground."

I hate gooks

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:25 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Ethan Allen wrote:
Redneck wrote:

I won't post in that thread until it's moved back to the main forum. The subject is dead there now as far as I'm concerned.

I hate gooks

That Jesus Was Ghey dude is like a white version of you though. after a while it was apparent he's not you but damn, you can't say i wasn't close.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:05 am

Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Ethan Allen wrote:

I hate gooks

That Jesus Was Ghey dude is like a white version of you though. after a while it was apparent he's not you but damn, you can't say i wasn't close.

Not sure man I got banned after 3 posts, now Im posting on a feminist forum posing as a woman.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:29 pm

Should not be difficult. You purple xynr.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:33 am

Som-Pong wrote:Should not be difficult. You purple xynr.

Have you eaten today?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:55 am

Yeah, had Japanese for dinner yesterday. Today I had free lunch at school, gonna have catfish curry with my yaa dong in a bit. Just on beers and weed now.
You?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:42 am

Som-Pong wrote:Yeah, had Japanese for dinner yesterday. Today I had free lunch at school, gonna have catfish curry with my yaa dong in a bit. Just on beers and weed now.
You?

Nowhere near as good as you, as you know the food in the west aint shit compared to TL. That said I got a gas cooker now so I dont need to use the POS electric stove so Ill start eating better this week..

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:27 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:Yeah, had Japanese for dinner yesterday. Today I had free lunch at school, gonna have catfish curry with my yaa dong in a bit. Just on beers and weed now.
You?

Nowhere near as good as you, as you know the food in the west aint shit compared to TL. That said I got a gas cooker now so I dont need to use the POS electric stove so Ill start eating better this week..

Good on you fuckface. How's staying sober work for you. I am thinking of giving it another go tmw.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:10 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
You?

Good on you fuckface. How's staying sober work for you. I am thinking of giving it another go tmw.

Its meh, Im way past the initial "wow Im not hungover and my body is working properly" stage. Its boring as fuck but as my friends say its normal to be bored on a fucking Saturday night when youre not drinking

I suggest filling in your drinking time with something else though, for me its the gym (and sleep, lotsa glorious sleep)

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:41 am

Shit, I can't handle being bored.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”