Suffixes

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: Suffixes

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:34 am

Hilarious. What were the coommments>

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:45 am

Everyone on social media that isn't a bot is just waiting for the opportunity to be offended nowadays. What fun!

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:18 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Hilarious. What were the coommments>

Basically people who thought that you're not allowed to make Hitler jokes, the most vocal of who was my sister in law who thinks because she had family who died in concentration camps in Holland that you're a monster if you find anything related to Hitler funny.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:29 am

lol tell her Som-Pong told her to gfh.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:24 am

Canuckster wrote:

Basically people who thought that you're not allowed to make Hitler jokes, the most vocal of who was my sister in law who thinks because she had family who died in concentration camps in Holland that you're a monster if you find anything related to Hitler funny.

My favourite bit was when your brother came along and tried to do damage control. By this point nobody cared, but I really wanted to start stirring the pot, but out of respect for you I didn't.

(When your bro was saying that no one else was in fancy dress I wanted to say that the kid on the left was dressed like a 'fucking bender' so that ended in er)

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:31 am

Nerd fact: The agentive -er in English and other Germanic languages comes from the Latin suffix -arius, which was loaned into the Proto-Germanic language.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:22 pm

Benwahwah wrote:
Canuckster wrote:

My favourite bit was when your brother came along and tried to do damage control. By this point nobody cared, but I really wanted to start stirring the pot, but out of respect for you I didn't.

(When your bro was saying that no one else was in fancy dress I wanted to say that the kid on the left was dressed like a 'fucking bender' so that ended in er)

What's a bender
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:34 pm

Canuckster wrote:
Benwahwah wrote:
Canuckster wrote:

What's a bender

Poor What. What has he ever done to you?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:15 am

Lol, guess ill have to look it up

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:28 pm

We said bender in Canada. A tosser. A piss up. Getting really really wasted for a really long time in a row.

Benders are bad, Mmkay?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”