Who here could do Surgery?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: Who here could do Surgery?

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:52 am

I've stabbed beavers with a foaming meat probe before.
el rey del mambo

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:16 pm

I didn't know I was hanging with such a ruthless crowd. Sick!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:18 pm

I balance them out, Winnson. I remember horrific images when I was little of fisherman bashing their catch on the heads with hammers as the lie gasping and suffocating on the dock, and my neighbor friend torturing bugs with a magnifying glass for fun.

Its amazing I'm not a vegetarian, really.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:41 pm

I've slaughtered pigs and cows on the farm, and cut the head off quite a few chickens. It seems brutal, but it was all pretty fast and painless for the animals and I like meat.

If I can dig into an animals guts to eat, I'd like to think I could do it to a person if it could help them.

Would you suck the poison out of a snakebite after you cut it open? I'm pretty sure I could do that for someone.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:43 am

Winnson wrote:Did you kill any of them, do you think?

What did you stab them with, where, and why?

Non killed, not even close..

I stabbed a fellow brawler with a broken bottle at a HS party cause they were kicking the shit out of my friend and I couldnt stop them

While on remand on charges I was later acquitted of I stabbed a dude in the shoulder with a sharpened butter knife. That was a warning shot, he checked into PC so point taken I guess :)

Lastly I stabbed my own cousin on a drunken dare, he kept saying id never stab him after I told him the full version of the lockup story above so a few cans further into the night I stabbed him in the calf

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:21 pm

I knew a guy that got pillowcase coke canned in remand as soon as he got in because of his mouth.

After healing up, he took out one of the attackers with a cribbage board. After that, the rest of his time was cream cheese.

Fifteen two, fifteen four, SMASH YOUR FACE IN!

Return to “Anarchy Zone”