FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
penxv

Re: Suspended again

Postby penxv » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:54 am

Vutulaki wrote:
penxv wrote:

Where is the forum? Is it only visible to members?

Yes.

We can do better.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:58 am

Vutulaki wrote:
penxv wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Anyone up for an ultra right wing Aussie forum?

Post the link.

http://australiafirstparty.net/members/member-login/member-secure-forum/

Someone go ahead and enter their password so we can see what we're up against here.

Who's standing up for the poor Aboriginals?
el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:28 pm

Nobody likes aboriginals
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:28 pm

You can't be original without aboriginal
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:19 pm

White Canadian mongol idiocy..

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:34 pm

What fancy words would you give your threads?

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:17 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I finally went back there today to assess the damage and damn it, I would have to say it was mission accomplished despite our sloppiness and lack of coordination. We seem to have killed all diversity of opinion on that forum and all that remains is self congratulatory back slapping, gloating about reading private messages and agreeing with other in a big circle jerk. It seems they may even have banned the couple of cohorts there that I did have in a desperate scorched earth maneuver to squash all dissent. Beautiful. It's absolutely pathetic.

It does seem though that I was banned a day, or half a day before the rest of you were for 'spamming' and I wasn't around for the grand finale. I really would have appreciated the opportunity to get a few things off my chest on the way out but it wasn't to be I guess. Anyway, that sorry collection of jive turkeys are getting what they deserve in the end, to marinate in their unithink with no one left to act as a brake. So justice served I would say. I only wish one of you had pm'd me first, I have never been on a website where the admins didn't read the pm's (if I have mentioned this once to you guys I have mentioned it a hundred times) and knowing this we might have survived long enough to really blow it up. Anyway, congrats for a pretty good job done, and thanks.

Admins read pm's?

Oh shit.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:25 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:I finally went back there today to assess the damage and damn it, I would have to say it was mission accomplished despite our sloppiness and lack of coordination. We seem to have killed all diversity of opinion on that forum and all that remains is self congratulatory back slapping, gloating about reading private messages and agreeing with other in a big circle jerk. It seems they may even have banned the couple of cohorts there that I did have in a desperate scorched earth maneuver to squash all dissent. Beautiful. It's absolutely pathetic.

It does seem though that I was banned a day, or half a day before the rest of you were for 'spamming' and I wasn't around for the grand finale. I really would have appreciated the opportunity to get a few things off my chest on the way out but it wasn't to be I guess. Anyway, that sorry collection of jive turkeys are getting what they deserve in the end, to marinate in their unithink with no one left to act as a brake. So justice served I would say. I only wish one of you had pm'd me first, I have never been on a website where the admins didn't read the pm's (if I have mentioned this once to you guys I have mentioned it a hundred times) and knowing this we might have survived long enough to really blow it up. Anyway, congrats for a pretty good job done, and thanks.

Admins read pm's?

Oh shit.

would explain quite a bit about ey.com

Anti & I always suspected it was happening, I bet they had a good time with our PMs.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:51 pm

Having run a very successful forum of my own let me just say that it you can't read PM's of other members on most free platforms.

penxv

Postby penxv » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:18 pm

Introverts don't really have to worry about that shit.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”