Suspended again

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Shinkicker

Re: Suspended again

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:17 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I finally went back there today to assess the damage and damn it, I would have to say it was mission accomplished despite our sloppiness and lack of coordination. We seem to have killed all diversity of opinion on that forum and all that remains is self congratulatory back slapping, gloating about reading private messages and agreeing with other in a big circle jerk. It seems they may even have banned the couple of cohorts there that I did have in a desperate scorched earth maneuver to squash all dissent. Beautiful. It's absolutely pathetic.

It does seem though that I was banned a day, or half a day before the rest of you were for 'spamming' and I wasn't around for the grand finale. I really would have appreciated the opportunity to get a few things off my chest on the way out but it wasn't to be I guess. Anyway, that sorry collection of jive turkeys are getting what they deserve in the end, to marinate in their unithink with no one left to act as a brake. So justice served I would say. I only wish one of you had pm'd me first, I have never been on a website where the admins didn't read the pm's (if I have mentioned this once to you guys I have mentioned it a hundred times) and knowing this we might have survived long enough to really blow it up. Anyway, congrats for a pretty good job done, and thanks.

Admins read pm's?

Oh shit.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:25 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:I finally went back there today to assess the damage and damn it, I would have to say it was mission accomplished despite our sloppiness and lack of coordination. We seem to have killed all diversity of opinion on that forum and all that remains is self congratulatory back slapping, gloating about reading private messages and agreeing with other in a big circle jerk. It seems they may even have banned the couple of cohorts there that I did have in a desperate scorched earth maneuver to squash all dissent. Beautiful. It's absolutely pathetic.

It does seem though that I was banned a day, or half a day before the rest of you were for 'spamming' and I wasn't around for the grand finale. I really would have appreciated the opportunity to get a few things off my chest on the way out but it wasn't to be I guess. Anyway, that sorry collection of jive turkeys are getting what they deserve in the end, to marinate in their unithink with no one left to act as a brake. So justice served I would say. I only wish one of you had pm'd me first, I have never been on a website where the admins didn't read the pm's (if I have mentioned this once to you guys I have mentioned it a hundred times) and knowing this we might have survived long enough to really blow it up. Anyway, congrats for a pretty good job done, and thanks.

Admins read pm's?

Oh shit.

would explain quite a bit about ey.com

Anti & I always suspected it was happening, I bet they had a good time with our PMs.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:51 pm

Having run a very successful forum of my own let me just say that it you can't read PM's of other members on most free platforms.

penxv

Postby penxv » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:18 pm

Introverts don't really have to worry about that shit.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:43 am

penxv wrote:Introverts don't really have to worry about that shit.

I thought those were the wildest ones on the Internet.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:53 pm

I had a couple of Mods way back when on the UG PM me and ask me if I was Jewish. I said yes

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:09 pm

Why did they ask you that?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:09 am

penxv wrote:Why did they ask you that?

Im guessing that they wanted to know if he's Jewish .

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:19 pm

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:05 pm

lol.

Masato, you are awesome

Return to “Anarchy Zone”