1 Thing about Cops

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

1 Thing about Cops

Postby Masato » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:26 pm

Hey all

1 thing about cops I can't stand is how when they see someone speeding or not following the rules of the road, they somehow think the proper reaction is to pull them over and both stop their vehicles RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING ROAD, get out and start walking around right in traffic.

"You were not obeying the rules of the road, so I'm gonna COMPLETELY ABANDON all rules of the road and stop right here in the middle of traffic and fuck up the entire flow."

Usually, there is a pullout or parking lot less than 100m away they could easily turn into, which is a whole lot safer and isn't so retardedly hypocritical. But they don't. They just pull over wherever they fucking feel like it, sometimes right in the middle of rush hour, causing hundreds of vehicles to bottle-neck and back up for miles.

Whenever I have been pulled over, I ALWAYS drive to the nearest parking lot I can find to get off the road. Cops ALWAYS ask; "why didn't you pull over when I flashed my lights?" and I always answer; "don't you think this is a safer and more sensible spot to pull over?"

They usually don't have an answer for that.

Was gonna take a picture of this today but missed the chance.

GET OFF THE FUCKING ROAD!!!

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:51 pm

- They pull you over on the side of the road here!
Or make you go to a more safe place, like you said! The roads here are extremely dangerous, to mani acidents every day!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Anarchy Zone”