After 1 year in Thailand I'm heading back to the UK

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: After 1 year in Thailand I'm heading back to the UK

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:07 pm

Vutulaki wrote:My mum died on the 17th, RIP to both of them. TIll we meet again huh?

17th of this month (Sept)?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:34 pm

PS: just noticed the part about Ben's dad dying exactly one year to the day of Ben's adventure. That is kind of weird, eh? I've seen other coincidences like that they always make me wonder...

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:03 am

Masato wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:My mum died on the 17th, RIP to both of them. TIll we meet again huh?

17th of this month (Sept)?

Yeah two Sunday's ago. I held my mother's hand while they turned that machine off, not fun. Now back to abusing each other around here, I dont come here to be nice you cunts.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:15 pm

^ heavy, bro

My Mom recently diagnosed with ALS, my turn may not be far.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:37 pm

I was told yesterday by an Australian colleague that I'm an honorary Aussie now. I was talking about my dad and said 'Aye well at least he saved me some money!' to which Paul said 'what do you mean?' Apparently it was a bit brutal that I responded with the fact that it was my Dads birthday next month and now I don't have to buy him a present.

I just feel sorry for my little brother, he'd already bought him two presents. :P :D :P

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:53 pm

That's pretty savage actually, did you have a good or bad relationship?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:32 am

We had a good relationship. It wasn't without its bumps along the way, but before I left for Thailand I spoke with him every day. We got on well, and even though he wasn't always the most supportive person he always cared for me, and had said that he would always provide a safety net if things went totally tits up.

He had a fairly brutal sense of humour as well, so I'm sure he would have appreciated the joke.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:57 am

Sounds like my kind of guy.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:56 am

Benwahwah wrote:
In a strange way I am pleased for him. He has had a brain tumour for the last 12 years, and his biggest fear was that he would become incapacitated and end up in some kind of care. .

I felt like a POS feeling this way too, I watched them try all sorts of bullshit on my mum, watched her suffer while the motherfuckers assured me that she wasnt in any pain (bullshit I know my mum) and then when they said its time to say goodbye I felt kind of relieved.

We had people in the ICU on the ground crying and whaling while I leaned down and whispered into her ear "Its okay mum, you put up a fight, its okay to let go now, Ill be okay alone with the kids, ill manage no problem, ill be with you before you know it I promise"

I said that while people were literally on the ground crying, fighting with the ICU nurses and doctors demanding they "DO SOMETHING!" . When the fat lady sings your time is up, we all pass over to the great sleep no point whining about it. In saying that I did lay in bed with the blinds drawn and cried like a little bitch for 3 days..

Ill never know if me saying that broke her heart cause she's gone but she made it clear that she didnt want to be kept on life support or the mechanical breathing machine she was on for 3 days.

Guess it doesnt matter eh Benny boy? life goes on.. just not for my mum or your dad. Maybe theyre in the afterlife together reading our post history.... HOLY FUCKING FUCK!

RIP to the dead.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:33 pm

Wow, this thread turned heavy. I lost my mom to a brain tumour 20 years ago as well, losing a parent isn't easy.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”