Premonition

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Shinkicker

Re: Premonition

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:41 am

Canuckster wrote:Alcoholic kleptomaniacs rarely admit when they have a problem.

Even if true, apparently people steal from the thrift store. The jewelry is in a glass case from which the clerk has to retrieve what you want.

So she was in on it with Som. Ha!

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:04 pm

If you never saw it before how do you know it even came from the store?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:01 pm

Canuckster wrote:If you never saw it before how do you know it even came from the store?

I can't say for sure. But I found it in the shopping bag with the necklace. Said bag being in my trunk from the store to home so.....

I guess he could have teleported it to my trunk then?

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:14 pm

Anyway, it frightened me at first. But I consulted a friend who (controversially) claims to have reached enlightenment. He said that I should not assume negative meaning.

I don't believe I will be converting to Buddhism or anything. But it's obviously meant for me.

So apparently there are rules as to how a Buddha should be displayed. I read up and made him a nice place to hang out with me.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:00 pm

My guess is that the store clerk added it as a little bonus in your bag.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:50 pm

That's what I'm saying!! Because Som made her do it....with his mind.

Go ahead....keep doubting his powers. You might find a dildo in your shopping bag.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:58 pm

Well this is embarrassing. It was Vutu that I was talking to about Buddhism.

Damn Som. So why did you send me the Buddha?

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:59 pm

Lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:28 pm

Tortellini story is 100% true, exactly how I told it.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:34 pm

There once was a sage who was looking for an enlightened master to learn from. An elder in the village said; "Go to the next town and find so-and-so. He is truly a master who is with the Way."

So the sage went to the next town, and found the man wearing tattered clothes, filthy, no shoes. He returned to the elder and said 'how can this be the enlightened man you sent me to find? His clothes were a mess!"

The elder assured him that this indeed was the man, and told him to return again.

So the sage returned the next day, and this time found the man sleeping in the mud with the pigs and dogs. He returned to the elder and said 'how can this be the enlightened man you sent me to find? He was sleeping in the mud like an animal!"

The elder assured him that this indeed was the man, and told him to return again.

So the sage returned the next day, only to find the man completely drunken, spitting profanities and pissing in the streets. But this time he approached me man and asked him; "An elder in my town says that you have found the Way. If this is true, why do you behave this way?"

The Master replied: "I behave this way to keep sages like you from bothering me!"

:D

Return to “Anarchy Zone”